Prologue

"Talking"
' Thinking'
" Future'
" Flashback'
' Bijuu"

" Oi, Sakura-chan, what are you doing here? Ero-sensei said to meet him in the hokage tower." Naruto appears behind the godaime hokage new apprentice still in his hospital clothing his body covered in bandage from the battle with Sasuke. The pink haired kunoichi attention shifts around to the kyuubi jinchuuriki . " Naruto, I was about to go there too. Tsunade-sensei wants me to keep practicing my medical ninjutsu."

The blond blink a few times." Well let's get going." Naruto responded by grabbing onto Sakura's left wrist and began to run off, dragging Sakura with him to the hokage tower with his pink haired teammate who attempted to keep pace. The emerald eyed girl 's eyes swirl around. Across Konohagakure both of the remaining team 7 members are moving quickly through the village. The whisker shinobi stop once arriving in front of the tower entrance letting go of Sakura's wrist, the girl tips over catching her breath not used to those levels of speed. " Sakura-chan let go inside." The blond opened the large door, going inside the large tower.

" Okay." The girl picks herself back up and follows suit after the knucklehead ninja. Both ninjas saw the hokage room open with a few of their peers entering, Tsunade office. " Why are they here?" The self proclaimed future hokage pointing at their peers.  Naruto walks into the office seeing it filled with a bunch of familiar faces to Naruto.

Ero-sensei (Jiraiya)

Hatake Kakashi, his sensei

Nara Shikamaru

Akimichi Chouji

Yamanaka Ino

Rock Lee

Hyuuga Neji

Inuzuka Kiba

Eruka

Hyuuga Hinata

Might Gai

" Sorry, Hokage-sama [ insert Tenten Last name] Tenten fell ill today." Gai apologetically adds to prevent any confusion that might arise. " Sarutobi Asuma, Aburame Shino and Yuuhi Kurenia still haven't come back from their mission, Godaime." Kiba politely interjects. The hokage nods before turning her attention to the orb warped around her hands. " Oi, baa-chan why call all of us here." The whisker boy asked in curiosity.

" All of you are about to see glimpses of the future." Tsunade said, confusing the newly arrived crowd. A couple looks at the recent kage as if she lost her mind. " Tsunade, have you drunk too much sake?" Jiraiya asked with concern.

" Is it true Obaa-chan? Can we see if I became hokage? If Me and Sakura get together, or If I knock some sense through that Teme's skull?" Naruto ran next to Tsunade in blinding speed, throwing a suggestion that popped into his head. His eyes glimmered with anticipation and wonder.

" Just shut up and let me explain. Originally I didn't think much of the orb until recently when I infused chakra into it. Afterward the thing started to reveal a future event-" Before Tsunade could finish her explanation. The mischievous ninja touched the orb and began to imprint chakra into it without consent. " Gaki!" Tsunade stared down at the jinchuriki finger already had made contact with the orb. The orb spinned around and split apart, a flashing erupt from the center where a large square made of chakra formed in the air. The audience watches in stunned awe at what the heck happened. " Maybe Tsunade-sama is right."

The orb show showed an image of Naruto and Jiraiya walking off the village gate with the inspiring hokage hand reaching up to the yondaime hokage stone monument to which his hand clenched into a fist. The kid gives a confident smile before running off to the distance. The image shifts to Konohagakure entrance, the imagery shows two shadows on the ground. " It's been more than two years"