Bell Test

" The bell test again!" Naruto huffed in annoyance.

" Aren't you wondering how much stronger we've gotten, Naruto." Sakura asked in curiosity to her teammate.

" Yeah, now everyone, we'll see how awesome team 7 is, Dattebayo." Naruto shouts.

" Well, let's see the power of the future version of team 7." Lee and Gai said in excitement as Neji sighs at the two antics.

The reminisce of team 7 walked into a new location ' Practice field 3' " The rules are the same as before. You may use whatever tactics you wish to take the bells from me. You have until sunrise tomorrow." Both students of Kakashi view the training field. " Huh. Brings back memories of this place, dattebayo."

" Yeah."

" We haven't been in that place for a bit." Naruto thinks back to how long he hasn't gone there since he was busy training for a month with Ero-sensei, spent a few weeks searching for Tsunade and lately he had been in the hospital from the injury he sustained against Sasuke. ' Geez, has it been that long.'

" Oh, right. This was the site of your very first exercise." Kakashi's attention moves from his Icha Icha Takutikusu ( Make-out tactics) book towards his team .

" Team seven."

" The three man team."

" Back then. We had Sasuke, too, didn't we." Kakashi mumbled eyed his team begin to get depressed from the name he utter. ' Guess Sasuke's name is taboo."

" Interesting."

" Bastard."

" Sasuke-kun."

' I wonder who is going to tell them Sasuke is female.' tsunade though knowing the fact since she is a head medical ninja and the hokage of the village.

" Anyways, let's begin." Kakashi shuts his book close. " Heh Heh, not gonna read this time, Kakashi-sensei." Naruto's arm reaches behind his head as Sakura tightly tug her glove. " Or have you finished it already?"

" I mean both of you are about to train with one of the sannin." Kakashi notes.

" Nope, just saving it for later. Besides, I get the feeling that this time." Kakashi lifts up his Hitai-ate as his sharingan flare to life. " I'm going to have to make more of a serious effort." The tension built as the members of team 7 get on an intense stare off.

" At Least we know where strong enough to force sensei to use his sharingan." Sakura assess from the way Kakashi decided to fight.

" Of course if he didn't he would have lost!!" Naruto confidently declares.

" That's it, Let the power of youth explode!!"

" Let's see which one of us trained our apprentice better, Jiraiya. Loser buys a sake for the victor." Tsunade challenges the pervert. Jiraiya thinks about it for a bit before getting an idea. " If I win, you are not allowed to hit for a month after I return with Naruto then it's a deal." He was going to ask for a date, but that's too outlandish even for someone like him.

" Fine." Tsunade agrees. Jiraiya cheers that the news he wasn't going to get assaulted by the busty blond for a while.

Naruto starts off by throwing five shuriken to the sharingan user who ducked down at the incoming rapid fire shuriken. The copy ninja retaliates by firing back 3 of his own at his attacker. Naruto avoids the attack by forming the clone seal " Kage Bunshin no Jutsu ( Shadow clone jutsu)" a clone appears grabbing the original, dragging him out the way from Kakashi's shuriken. Henge no Jutsu ( Transformation jutsu) Naruto clone turned into a fuma shuriken.