The strongest and worst enemy appears.

" What's next!!" Naruto wondered.

" Let's continue." Mina agreed with Naruto especially with the Obito reveal.

" That's right. That is Jigen's true Identity or rather it would be more correct to say his real form, Otsutsuki Isshiki. He came to our planet long ago alongside Otsutsuki Kaguya." A muscular voice spoked out. " Their objective was to plant a shinju ( DIvine tree ) and harvest its Chakura no Mi ( Chakra fruit ) but a problem arose, Kaguya ."

" Kaguya?" Mirai Sasuke's interest grew by the name of the women they faced two years ago. Currently she and Naruto have gained enough strength to fight Kaguya.

" Who is this Kaguya?" Tobirama wanted to know, this Kaguya was brought up by the Mirai awhile ago.

" What did Kaguya do to Isshiki?" Mirai Naruto needed an answer seeing how badly he and Sasuke performed horribly against Isshiki vessel.

" Suddenly turned on Isshiki. I don't know Kaguya's motives whether it personal enmity or wanting the fruit all to herself. There's no way to find out now, but the important thing is it happened." The shift towards an older man tilting slightly to his right shoulder. " Caught off guard, Isshiki suffered enough damage to be on the verge of death, but he managed to take over the body of a novice monk who happened to be nearby, and survived."

The audience silently listens to expository detail.

" Kaguya caught him off guard." Naruto was stunned to learn the answer on how Kaguya beat the man. " We can't beat him then."

" The only reason she managed was due to Kaguya being his lower ranking partner." Mina began to drink a cup of tea. " If Kaguya didn't manage to catch him off guard, he would've caused humanity to go extinct by draining the planet chakra."

" Still surprised to learn aliens exist." Shikamaru sighs, these aliens are attempting to drain their chakra.

" That unfortunate man was Jigen." A frame of Jigen choked by a pale humanoid for a brief minute. " We must not let him be reborn in Kawaki body. Isshiki's power immense if he were to return in full form. We won't be able to stop him! It'll be the end of the world."

" I guess this is a save the world mission!" Naruto's grinned, confident in his future self finding a solution to save them.

" We're dead!!" Kiba shacked his head.

" The apparent two strongest shinobi fell from Jigen who additionally weaker than Isshiki himself." Jiraiya scratched his white hair from the headache. " We're at a heavy disadvantage."

" I'm sure they'll find a way to win if Boruto and Kawaki appear in the future!" Hashirama was optimistic.

" So long as there is Karma, otsutsuki will receive. They are beings who managed to transcend death."

" Oh come on."

" They're immortal."

" Not necessarily, They just have the ability to transfer their essence into another which once the vessel DNA changes to the otsutsuki. They are able to resurrect themself." Mina continued to drink his liquid.

" But it's not like it's impossible."

" I'll teach all of you how to kill an otsutsuki!!" The orb shows a glimpse of a burning jigen.

" Really?"

' Would've been useful information to know! Dattebayo!' Mirai Naruto felt sour since this man implied there was a way to remove Kaguya for good without the fear of another Zetsu freeing the women.