Naruto: Gaiden

The room was silent when they saw a grinning Ryousuke with his Mangekyou flaring to life. " That child as a Mangekyou." Kakashi pauses at the sight of his pupils future son with those eyes.

" Young Ryou has a mangekyou." Gai was stunned..

" So he has it well." Tsunade sighs.

" He's alive!!" Naruto happily shouts.

" How is he floating?" Lee wondered.

" We know who we're taking with me. Finally my visual power has returned. " Sasuke announced, her eyes spin to her inverted six star pattern Mangekyou with a 6 tomoe rinnegan.

" Her rinnegan has tomoe." Jiraiya stared at the screen.

" Her mangekyou looks different than last time." Iruka points out.

" Your visual power was weakened, which explains a lot. "

" Is Naruto critizing Sasuke?" Chouji jaw slightly opened.

" I searched for places in the Kaguya dimension, It takes a lot of chakra. Now you have no right to criticize me. " A burst of purple chakra emanates from sasuke morphing into a giant humanoid head. " Sasuke, don't scare the kids like that." Naruto chepatized. " Megami, what exactly is that thing? She might not be the nicest person but she's definitely impressive. " Cho-cho whispers to Megami when the purple chakra surround them and pull them to the air, The once head turns into a purple chakra helmet that features a long tengu nose, two spikes over each eye, a slit stretching across its mouth, three gaps on each of its cheeks and one additional gap on its chin

" WHAT IN KAMI"S NAME!!!" Everyone's jaws dropped and awestruck by the display.

" Is this that susanoo technique from earlier?" Iruka gasps.

" There's no way in hell, I'm ever fighting that." Kiba retorted. Neji, Kakashi, Tsunade, Jiraiya, Hinata, Ino, and Sakura all agreed seeing the giant.

Meanwhile with Ryoutsuke after a few seconds of pausing. A swarm of shuriken shoots near Ryousuke but he disappears before the metallic material makes contact hitting one of the walls of the room, Shin's many sharingan roam the room to find the young man.' What the hell is happening. ' Shin looks up and grits his teeth, glancing up to the floating upside down now, Ryoutsuke gives an arrogant smile back.

" Could you track him down?"

" No, hime."

" So it's my turn then. '' in the top of the young Uchiha fingers launching a crimson red blast toward Shin, sending him flying back. " Rikudo: Hanten - Aka (Six path: Reversal - Red)"

" What the hell is that? " Naruto curiosity peaks, The audience stared dumbfounded when Ryoutsuke used one of his technique

" The tide of the battle just shifted." Gai exclaimed.