The great kidnapping

" Did he just drop a second meteor/" The room was flabbergast by Madara's overwhelming power.

" Well I'll just write sign my will." Kiba mentions.

" He totally violated that army." Ino mumbled.

" Are you sure Madara is even a shinobi?"

" Let's continue."

" Right."

" Iruka write down track that Uchiha and Orochimaru. We cannot allow Madara to get edo tensei." whilst everyone conversing. the orb began to crack, a small chibi figure came out of it " Oi. I see you found the orb it will be easier for y'all to understand."

" Who are you?" Everyone's attention turns towards the unsuspected individual. " I'm Mina, a deity, I'm here to show you the past, future, and etc." before anyone could respond Mina snapped, changing the location.

' Why does my head hurt where am I?'' Though the Blond whiskers Shinobi scratches his head, scanning the room around him

' Why does my head hurt where am I?'' Though the Blond whiskers Shinobi scratches his head, scanning the room around him. " Get ready more people are coming, do not tell what you saw. Please take a seat." Mina snapped his finger once more, magically teleported to a specific set. A portal opens up out of nowhere shooting out many individuals - Uchiha Sasuke and Itachi, Pain (Nagato.), Konan, Tobi (Obito), Deidara, Hidan, Kisame, Gaara, and Temari and lastly Orochimaru. "

" Why is that traitor doing here!!! " Shouted furious Kiba who pointed out the missing uchiha who's attention was on the older Uchiha. " Itachi."

" Sasuke?" Itachi was confused a moment he was on a missionary mission and then he reappeared into an undisclosed location. The Akatsuki member and former member in Orochimaru's case. " The fuck are we." Hidan blurts out noticing his surroundings and new people.

" Orochimaru." Tsunade felt something restraining her.

" No, violence's were in a place of knowledge."

" Tsunade, how are you." The snake sannin smirk a bit as a way to taunt the fuming blond.

" Gaara."

" Naruto." Naruto waves out to his recent friends, the red haired boy waved back.

" You're all here to watch yours and others' future, past, and please no fighting or else there'll be consequences. Remember not to tell them of future events." Mina reminds the Konogakure shinobi. " To see the future? " The newly arrived crowd were shocked, asking how it was possible. Some looked at the individual as if he was insane. " Shouldn't that be impossible "

" Is it true?" Sasuke demanded an answer.

" Yes, We even saw the future from an orb that I think belongs to Mina." Naruto replied.

" So it's true."

" Did I kill Itachi?" Sasuke bluntly asked the boy.

" Yeah, you hit him with this Kirin technique an -" Naruto's mouth was shut. " Naruto ." The deity scowled. " If I let you talk, better not spoil again. Okay." Naruto nods. The little Uchiha breathed a sigh of relief that she managed to succeed on her life-long ambition.

Another portal appears, throwing out more people. The First to four Hokage, Uzumaki Kushina, Uchiha Shisui, Uchiha Fugaku, Uchiha Mikoto, Lastly the Uchiha Madara. Which caused a few to gasp due to legendary figures who appear. " Remember no spilling secrets."

" Mina said we're here to see the future, what did we miss? " Hashirama announced joyfully. " Can you shut up for once. " Tobirama complained. " But- " Hashirama tried to intercept. " Just Shut it " Tobirama retorted, sending the god of shinobi to a depressed state. Making many dead and alive to question if that really the Shodaime hokage.

" Tch, Easily to depress as always Hashirama " Madara stated soon many in the audience felt the same. " Not, you too Madara " Hashirama cried out. " ojii-chan. " Tsunade number in a sadden tone. " Oh hey Hime. " Jiraiya tapped the busty blond's shoulder. " Wait is that you Tsuna-chan, it's been awhile. Look how much you grew. " Hashirama declared cheerfully, going from a depression to a joyful one.

" Oh hey Sasuke, Itachi. I didn't know you would be here, nice to see you again. " Shisui announced, the youngest uchiha began to remember some memories of shisui.

" Nice to see you, Shisui. " Sasuke replied.

" Shisui?!" Itachi was stunned by his deceased friend and family.

" Sasuke, Itachi. how are you doing?" Mikoto said happily, walking toward the group of Naruto, Sasuke, and Shisui.

" Kaa-san" Sasuke gasps feeling nostalgic.

" Kaa-san you look so beautiful I wish I had your hair so maybe I would be more attractive." Naruto ran next to red haired and began to complimented, causing Kushina to blush at the compliment. " Arigato, but to be honest I used to be bullied for it. How do you know? " Kushina added. " But how ? your hair looks amazing and unique. We learned of it earlier. " Naruto counters.

" I'll ignore that instance Naruto, The other saw an image of you not your significant other." Mina explained. " ok ok ok everyone where about to start so take a seat where about to begin." Essentially after the announcement everyone takes a seat. Food started to appear out of nowher then the screen began to show light.

" I forgot two people." The last portal for this time opened up revealing two individuals - A male with short blond hair wearing a black elastic forehead protector. Over his pants and sandals, he wears a black uniform jacket with an orange zipper and buttons on the waist and sleeves, which can be folded up at times. He has a red armband with an Uzumaki crest on his left arm. The other was a woman who had her raven hair tied into a ponytail who wore a black cloak over a black shirt and pants with a white belt and white bandages wrapped up to her knees on both legs. The two came out holding onto each other's hands. " Think of these two as guides and exposition machines since they have knowledge of the future for you."

--------------------------------------------------------------

1001 overall words (Short chapter)

-------------------------------------------------------------

- See you next time.