Unexpected encounter

" Naruto-kun..." Hinata stuttered after the man was sealed away.

" At least he's alive." Gaara was happy about that fact.

" He's going after my grandchildren!" Kushina was worried for the future Uchiha-Uzumaki hybrid.

" That man just beatdown on the strongest shinobi in the nation. Wouldn't that mean the rest of the world is screwed!" Orochimaru wondered, " this Jigen shouldn't have much problems taking a child."

" I'll make him pay." Both Naruto declared, their eyes filled with determination.

" Next!!!"

" I want Itachi's eyes. " Sasuke demanded the masked akatsuki member. " You've finally came to that point. You overused you mangekyou already. I could tell you couldn't see more, good timing. "

" Itachi's eyes!" Sasuke wondered why her older self would want that kin-slayer's eyes." Why though?!"

" The eternal mangekyou sharingan!" Madara and Fugaku suspect by Tobi mentioning the girl overused her mangekyou implying she's going blind.

' She's getting it.' Itachi knew his imouto was reckless, but "Madara" caused him to fear what he might have done.

" Sasuke!" Mikoto mumbled her children's names.

" Transplant now. " Sasuke ordered. " But this is sudden. What's going on? " Tobi asked. " I will use everything to crush Naruto! I will repudiate him utterly. " Sasuke declared walking in the hall of the hideout. The scene changed to Sasuke currently having bandages wrapped around her eyes.

" This doesn't sound good. " Minato and Kushina said, frightened for Naruto sake.

" I know but Naruto isn't a damsel in distress. " Jiraiya reassures Minato with those words. Kushina fear didn't lessen by it.

" Hold up!" Shisui gulped.

" Sasuke?!" Naruto gasps.

" Uchihas." Tobirama shaked his head.

" I see the second Amaterasu took a lot out of you." Sasuke sweat and stumbled a bit. " This will probably be my final jutsu." Itachi looks down. " Remember the sharingan can see chakra. Drop the act, I already know you're all out. The replacement used to dodge my Amaterasu was a move straight from Orochimaru's repertoire. Although it's extremely difficult to detect, it also consumes a massive amount of chakra."

" What's this?" Mikoto didn't like the image of both her children wounded and their words suggested their fighting each other. " Why are Sasuke and Itachi fighting?" Fugaku asked a question.

" The fateful battle." Kisame knows Itachi must have die seeing the younger Uchiha is still alive.

" Basically Sasuke is trying to muder Itachi." Shisui gasps not wanting his dear friend to perish.

" Why is she so confident then?" Deidara grits his teeth.

" Siblings fight?" Hashirama sighs in sadness that his village couldn't prevent this. ' Gomei.' Hiruzen felt a heavy weight of guilt flow through him. If only he could've prevented what happened.

" Don't tell me you think I came here to kill you unprepared? It'll be over in an instant. This jutsu is like Amaterasu, Impossible to avoid. It's time to reproduce what I saw earlier. The vision of your death." The young female glanced upward to the skies that were covered in thunderstorms . " With this jutsu I will make your death into a reality. " Sasuke jumped to the tallest platform in the hideout. Itachi looks up in anticipation.

" This jutsu is powered by lightning from heaven itself. It guides straight through your skull. " Sasuke raised her arm up the raiton element surrounding her arm. " I called this technique...Kirin. " A massive lightning dragon dwarfing the Uchiha hideout, split the skies, Itachi can only look up in awe.