Kakashi secret.

" We're reacting to something else for now. " Mina interjected Attempting to keeping Kushina from murdering Obito.

" Okay, was is it " The blond jinchuriki asked.

" Oh, Kakashi's face revealed. " The room went silent after that announcement. The konoha ninja are all intrigued, especially team 7. " Please don't. " Kakashi begged, excitedly both Naruto kept saying no repeatedly meanwhile the rest of the konohagakure Shinobi taught about what Kakashi might look like. " You still don't know?" Naruto asked his future self, both Mirai shook their heads.

' For years I always wanted to know. what is behind that mask. ' Obito thought reminding on the many times he failed on taking off Kakashi mask.

" An urban legend is about to be revealed!!! "

" Not you, too Shisui. "

" Sorry, Kakashi senpai but I also want to know. Right, Itachi. " Shusui insisted his long time partner who nodded in agreement also wondering what was behind the mask.

" Oh, I also wonder what Kakashi kept behind his mask. '' Minato casually stated, still recovering from the shock of Obito. He also wants to see Kakashi's face. " Un, what makes seeing his face so special? " Deidara wondered. " It's because none has seen his face once " Naruto exclaimed.

" Alright let get started "

" Nononononono " Kakashi kept begging. Golden chains warped around Kakashi pinning him down. " So he does try to block the screen. Sorry Kakashi. " Kushina explained and apologized to Kakashi. Currently attempting to move on.

In the outskirts of Konohagakure -- Team 7 of the past are shown having a conversation with one another.

" With that our mission is finished " Kakashi concludes, dismissing his team.

" Lately, all of our missions have been getting boring. When do we get an s-rank mission?" Naruto shouted his complaints With Sasuke and Sakura standing beside the blond boy. " A Usuratonkachi like you " Kakashi sweatdropped, preparing for the back and forth to go south. " You're dismissed. "

" I remember this but we didn't fail, Dattebayo. "

" Yes, but just watch "

" I know what could be our S-rank mission!!! Let's find out what underneath the sensei mask, our target's greatest secret!!" Naruto declared excitedly, badly desiring to know what under that man mask.

" This is a perfect opportunity for a day like this. " Sasuke gave an arrogant smirk, agreeing with the dobe plan. Sakura switch from against the idea to agreeing with it

" I couldn't agree more! What to do now" Sakura said. " I already have a plan, dattebayo. If we go through Kakashi sensei photos we can find one at least." Naruto replied. " The photo was submitted to the Hokage for the Ninja Registration Form... " A man with a lavender scarf, green coat, gray pants, and brown hair with a marking under his eyes. eavesdrops team 7 plan slowly making his way to them.

" He knows. "

" Who cares if he knows. "

" Who are you? "

" I'm sukea, a photographer. Anyways, I was looking for a scoop and overheard your conversation." The man introduced himself, walking closer to the young team 7.

" I remember him!"

" What happened to the man!" Mirai Naruto doesn't remember ever seeing Sukea after that day.

The scene skips to nightfall -- With the man and Team 7 except Kakashi on top of a roof.

They squat through the window searching for the documents. " The secret documents are stored here...This is an infiltration mission. " Sakura Mumble quietly, so they wouldn't get caught in the scene. " All right! Let's begin the mission. " The move in taking turns to pick locks in until the door opened. The group cheered at the accomplishment of going through the door. The group searches for the file involving finally Kakashi filed.

" The moment has come!!! " Naruto exclaimed in wonder.

" They're really into it aren't. " Mikoto said watching the kids in the trying to steal an important document.

" They really broke in. " Tsunade asked. She couldn't believe three genin managed this much. This is the private information of a ninja of konoha. " How can three genin break in? " Tobirama scowled Konoha really downgrade to extend where that genin are breaking into private facilities.

" Don't move. Were taking you " The anbu jumped out the shadow apprehending the group. " We were close. "

" I'm sorry. I tried to stop them. But they insisted. " Sukea apologized whilst shifting the blame on team 7.

" Un, He really shifted the blame on you " Deidara laughed at their predicament.

" Holy shit, Those brat really got scammed. "

" Honestly, who cares what I look like?! "

" Us, Kakashi. " Shisui pointed at everyone in the audience. Madara found this reaction to be idiotic whist Hashirama smiled at kid enjoying themself instead of fighting in wars.

" You really are desperate! " Kisame laughed.

" So what. "

The view shifted to Sukea who walked past gai. Gai sees something familiar that stops him and man. Began to view the photographer up and down. " You look familiar. Have we by any chance met each other "

" No "

" Kakashi " The Photographer froze in place by the name.

' Is that Kakashi ' Both Obito, Minato and Itachi thought after the saw the man freeze by the name like a deer caught in brought daylight.

" I heard his team caused a commotion. " Both men blink at each other for a while Gai takes his leave.

" So, it was Kakashi." Mirai Sasuke couldn't believe none of them figured it out that day.

Somewhere else Sukea is seen staring at a mirror. Repeating the word A repeatedly until his voice changed. The man removes his wings and marks underneath his eye.

" Keep going!" Tsunade could feel the suspense as the Genin all repeated Tsunade's words.

Kakashi's face for the first time is finally revealed.  

" Oh my gosh, that Kakashi

" Oh my gosh, that Kakashi. He looks extremely hot. Why hide your face ? " Ino gushes at Kakashi handsome face that a majority of the women there found attractive. " I Was expecting something more " Both Naruto spoke out, Mirai Naruto knew his younger self wild imagination..

" No wonder, he has a child in the future "

" I didn't expect this but I do agree with Naruto, Kakashi sensei. " Sakura flushed.

" Please stop showing this! " a warped up Kakashi begged.

" That's why he wears a mask " Shisui, Sasuke, Both Mirai, and Itachi understand why after all they've experienced what fangirl/boy. ' Fangirl/boys."

' That's what Kakashi hid behind that mask. ' obito though Which disappointed him in general expecting more out of it.

-----------------

Sorry for a short chapter the next one I promised is longer than this.