Image [1]

" Talk about an overpowered child." Nagato was still confused from what he saw.

" Their other children are also weird, like Megami briefly developing the rinnegan after Ryoutsuke's victory over Shin." Jiraiya mentioned.

" My daughter has the rinnegan just like Sasuke?" Mirai Naruto is now questioning if him being Ashura and Sasuke's being Indra caused this development.

" Your child really is some sort of next generation rikudo sennin (Sage of six path)." Kurama notes.

" What about Menma?" Mirai Sasuke asked Mina.

" Out of the siblings he's the most complicated, but his gifts surpass those of his siblings."

" What more impressive than the rinnegan or that mangekyou ability?" Hashirama asked.

" Menma possesses something that could endanger the entirety of the ninja world."

" What does that mean?" Mirai Naruto question.

" Endanger the world?"

" Naruto, Sasuke do y'all, recalled "Kaguya". Let's just say a threat greater than Kaguya will appear in the near future. "

" What about her?" Mirai Naruto and Sasuke shiver by the mention of that woman and the possibility of a threat greater than her.

" Who's Kaguya?" The rest of the audience wonder what the hell they're talking about.

' The Usagi no Megami (rabbit goddess)?' Both Obito and Maara were interested by the mention of Kaguya.

" Next we're just going to see some images. They're either just out of context or foreshadow events in the future."

" OK?"

" First image!"

" That's cute!" Kushina gushes

" Gaara and that blond konoha shinobi?" Temari kept her eyes on the picture. Gaara's heart burst at the sight of a younger version of his only friend and himself hugging.

" This is cute." Ino shouts.

" Never thought of it?" Sakura notes.

" Who is he?"

" One of my friends." Mirai Naruto mentioned.

' Me and Gaara are close in the future?' Naruto kept it in my mind, happy he and Gaara can build a friendship.