The crimson moon

" He's actually alive! The bastard survived." Tsunade was terrified.

" We're dead, there is no way we can survive." JIraiaya gulped.

" HE'S ALIVE!!! THAT UCHIHA SCUM!!!"The kyuubi got riled up by the image of Uchiha Madara, knowing damn well the only way to possibly win if you can call it that is to work alongside that brat.

" The legendary Uchiha." Iruka wrote down notes

" What's his relationship with Obito-san?" Neji found it weird that a man that walked decades ago would know a person like Obito.

" What's edo tensei?" Sakura questions hearing Obito mention it.

" The edo tensei that explains everything now." Tsunade was surprised that she didn't notice, but to be fair she was panicking at the thought of Madara." It is a kinjutsu that allows the user to resurrect a person via sacrificing another living person." Tsunade explained what Orochimaru described, the immoral jutsu.

" Where am I?" The young, freshly crushed Obito asked a wrinkled old man. " Between this and the other world, young Uchiha." Obito kept his one eye on the old timer. " Your eye! Could it be that you're an Uchiha?"

" Who knows."

' Did he save me? But wait." Obito tilts his head left and right, scanning his location. " You said between this and the other world. Where am I? It's dark, I can't see well and anyway, jii. Who are you? Do you happen to be a shinigami? The ones that take you to either heaven or hell." Obito paused a bit and thought back on his words, He began to freak out. " I DON'T WANNA DIE!! HELLP!!! I SAW THE SCYTHE!! YOU'RE DEFINITELY A SHINIGAMI! A SHINIGAMI THAT TARGETS UCHIHA!! MY MOTTO SO FAR HAS BEEN TO HELP OLD PEOPLE!! IT"S TRUE THAT I ALSO DID A FEW BAD THINGS AND BROKE THE RULES BUT I THINK ALL IN ALL ITS WAS EVEN, PLEASE SPARE ME FROM HELL–!!" Obito choked in pain.

" That's how he survived."

" Who's that old jii?" Naruto questioned.

" It's a miracle you've lived. I don't know how that rock didn't crush you. It's almost as if you were able to slip away from it." The wrinkled man explained his circumstance. " Where was I? You were living in my underground passage next to the rock. Half of your body was crushed, indeed though I did treat you."

" You saved me? Arigato."

" It's early to thank me because you'll repay me in debt. You said that your motto was to help old people right?

" He's getting manipulated by the man." Shikamaru paid attention to the old man's wording.

" Well what do you need? Take care of your lower parts?"

" Not really." The man responded, picking himself up. " Sorry, but I can't stay for long. If I'm alive then I need to go back to Konoha! There's a war going on. I finally awakened the sharingan. Now I'll be able to protect my friends!"

" Protect your friends with that body you can't go anywhere."

" He's almost a Naruto for Kakashi's generation."

" What!?"

" Look at reality. This world is full of things that don't go as you wish, the longer you live. The more you realize that reality is made of pain, suffering, and emptiness. Listen in this world wherever light there's also shadow. As long as the concept of *Winner* there will be *Loser*. The selfish desire of wanting to maintain the peace causes wars and hatred is born to protect love."