Uchiha massacre

" harsh." Hinata mumbled thinking back on her experience with herself and her tou-san when it came to comparing sibling shinobi/kunoichi capability.

" Even though I don't like Teme I still want her to succeed." Naruto concedes.

" I'm not surprised it didn't work." Kakashi notes.

" Why?" Gai asked.

" Sasuke affinity is raiton (lightning release) not katon (Fire release), so learning a Katon ninjutsu should be harder to learn." Kakashi explains

' An Uchiha is only viewed as an adult when he can do katon. A Uchiha family trait is to manipulate fire. ' In the pond Sasuke a majority of her time spending practicing the Great Fireball.

" Tou-san" Fugaku turned around to a bruised and anxious sasuke. " Please come with me. " The little girl's eyes gleamed with determination.

" Never knew the Uchiha trained?" Kiba and Naruto were stunned.

" It's still too early for you. Even if I thought about you in a week, it would be the same. " Fugaku tried to discourage the girl." No, I worked it out. I'd like for you to see it. " The girl continued.

" Katon: Gōkakyū no Jutsu (Fire style: Fireball jutsu). " A massive ball of flame burst out the little academy girl's mouth, catching the Uchiha clan head in utter surprise at Sasuke's progress, Fugaku starts to walk off.

" Come on, most children her age aren't even able to throw shuriken properly." Tsunade was flabbergasted by the father's reaction. Most shinobi parents or tutors would die to have a child that is already able to manipulate their nature transformation.

" What's so special about that?" Naruto question. He was still impressed by the ball of flame.

" Well, basically nature transformation is an advanced form of chakra manipulation that is usually associated with full-fledged shinobi." Jiraiya informs the boy.

" Why didn't you teach me about natural release?" Naruto shouts at his new mentor.

" It is a difficult subject for someone of your skill level." Jiraiya dodges the question.

" EH," Naruto felt offended. " The Teme did it when she was little. Her you-san said her nii did it earlier."

" Gaki,even some chunin struggle with this."

" That my child. " The young child smiled that his offer paid off. " You did well. From now on, you may shamelessly wear our clan crest on your back. You must improve, and then you can soar to great heights." Fugaku, congratulations before warning his daughter. " Lastly don't follow Itachi path "

" What's wrong with Itachi?"

" Okay- san what does tou-san think of me and nii-san. " Sasuke asked.

" Why is that all of the sudden? "

" Earlier tou-san he said to me,'' That 's my child." He always said that to Itachi. so it great that "

" We'll that's good isn't it." Mikoto asked her child who nodded. " But lately things haven't been between Itachi and tou-san. I'm just an Itachi replacement "

" Your nii-san is your nii-san, You are you, Your tou-san is concerned over both of you. "

" Then why only my nii-san? " Sasuke asked for an answer. " That not your tou-san represents the whole of the clan. If the clan is troubled he must protect. " Mikoto replied.

" I see he failed at his job. " Neji remarks.

" In addition Itachi is the heir of the Uchiha. Eventually he will take your father's position. That's probably why he paid more attention to your nii-san." Mikoto finishes her explanation to the young girl. " But when me and him are alone. He only talks about you. " Mikoto adds, causing sasuke to cheer up.