He's Bad news

" Let's resume our usual program." Mina announced.

The Orb resume with Naruto consisting of orange eyes and yellow glowing skin. his pupils maintain the cross of vertical fox-slits with horizontal toad-slats. Whisker-like markings on his face become thicker to resemble the ☰ trigram. He appears that he's wearing a yellow body-suit surrounded by a golden chakra. The man intensely glared at a fairly tall man of light complexion. He sported a shaved head, apart from a long mohawk of black hair tied in a long ponytail style reaching his lower-back. donned a flowing white robe with black vertical lines on the sleeves and coattails and his personal crest on the back, loosely fastened at the waist with a tasseled belt, worn with matching red hair tie, collar, waistband, bracers, and pants, all decorated with red pearl studs and simple sandals, His pale skin was covered with markings. Both men ready themself for battle.

" Who is that person?" Kushina wondered, she didn't like the fact her child was utilizing his kyuubi chakra mode. Her eyes kept on the two men.

" I'm surprised there is anyone that could push you into your kyuubi mode! Except for myself." Mirai Sasuke said, a wave of concern washes over her, knowing this man is most likely not normal.

" Who's that child behind Naruto!" Sakura points her finger at the boy behind Naruto, the image looks as if Naruto is protecting the child from the other man.

" Why are they fighting?" Hashirama tilts his head in confusion.

" The man is Jigen while the child Naruto is keeping beside him is Kawaki, Naruto's adopted child." Mina explained. " We have four grandchildren!!" Kushina squeals in excitement as Minato and Mikoto smiles. Fugaku and Itachi's minds went wild. ' Four children.' Mirai Sasuke sighs as present Sasuke gasps.

" We adopted a child!" Mirai Naruto and Naruto's mouth gaped open.

' Ma, Four children isn't it much!' Kakashi was stunned by the number of children residing in the Uzumaki/Uchiha home. ' Well sasuke did want to revive her clan and Naruto seems more willing to aid her.'

" What a big and wonderful family!" Gai declared.

" Mendokuse! If they're Naruto and Sasuke this child will most likely be trouble."

" Jigen is here to take back Kawaki from Naruto since Kawaki's biological father sold him to Jigen. In which the child was constantly abused and torture until he escaped and got to Konoha cares. Eventually Naruto saw similarities with the child, so he decided to care for the young child." gave more details.

" Poor Kid!" Hiruzen mentioned, the audience member agreed with the Akatsuki member.

" Sounds like Orochimaru!" Tsunade and Jiraiya compared it to what Orochimaru known to do.

" I have stardarts, I usually kidnap children if they're willing to join." Orochimaru was flabbergasted. " I don't purchase children!"

" Both are just as bad!" Ino retorts by what Orochimaru contracts between both himself and Jigen ways of acquiring children.

" I'm sure my mirai self will keep Kawaki safe." Both Naruto were confident.

" All right, I give in!! So stop it!!" young man with gray eyes and bushy black hair, the sides of which are shaven and blond in color. Kawaki wears a green shirt with a blue sleeveless vest jacket with gray stripe patterns on the collar and dark pants with a studded belt, Kawaki said. " I'll do as you say, Jigen! Hurry up and take me back!"

" What the - Kawaki?" Naruto turned his head to Kawaki. " Just promise me one thing!! You won't lay a finger on the nanadaime!!" Naruto was astonished by the declaration. " Oi now, wait a minute! Where's all this coming from?!"