Broken bonds.

" Ero-sensei, dead. " Naruto tears up.

" Well not that I didn't expect to die. '' Jiraiya replied, which caused the blond to hug, his hands cling tightly to the toad sannin. " promise you'll avoid dying until you see me become hokage with your very eyes, ttbane." Naruto mumbled, still clinging onto Jiraiya. " I'll try my best, gaki." Jiraiya smiled a bit at the words coming out of the little Minato/Kushina hybrid.

" You fool." Tsunable mumbled underneath her breath the moment she saw her teammate's grave.

" Hard to believe one of the Sannin dead." Lee and Gai adds.

" Well where all passed our prime." Jiraiya jokes.

" Let's see what's next, Hokage-sama." Sakura asked, wanting to gain more knowledge of the future.

" We should probably write down notes to see what we plan to change in the future." Shikamaru advises.

" Great Idea, Nara." Tsunade goes ahead and grabs a notepad and pen. " Who's writing."

" I'll do it if no one wants to." Iruka volunteered to write. Tsunade gives the man a notepad and pen thanking him in the process.

The screen shows Konohagakure once more this time in the past - " What about you. " The younger version of the raven hair shaped like a duckbutt appears, sending a powerful glare directly to her new cell. " My name is Uchiha Sasuke. I hate everything and I don't particularly like anything. I don't have a dream since I'm going to turn it into a reality. I'm going to revive my clan and kill a certain someone." Sasuke declares which cause Naruto to grew worried by the "kill a certain person.'' line. Sakura gushed inside whilst Kakashi stared intently and somewhat disappointed.

" Even in her introduction she was extremely emo." Naruto pointed out a few had to agree with Naruto.

" Great, we were watching the traitor." Kiba barks.

" Hey, don't talk about Sasuke like that." Naruto pouts.

" She just betrayed Konoha?" Tsunade and Jiraiya exclaimed.

The scenery changes — The final valley on the Hashirama statue foot stood a Kyuubi cloak Naruto with a rasengan. In the opposite corner, a Curse marks Sasuke with black color chidori. Both children dashed to one another extending their arms to each other. Sasuke's attack landed next to Naruto's chest while Naruto's scratch the Uchiha konoha Hitai-ate. A clash created a giant purple explosion.

" The retrieval mission." Sakura was shocked.

A flashback — " What the hell do you know?! Don't talk to me like you understand!" Sasuke latched out at Kakashi. " What if I were to kill the one you love most?! How far would you stray from what you just said?" I can make you feel true pain!"

" That would work, however. Unfortunately, for me no such person exists." The Cyclops one eyed closed for a brief moment. " Those people have already been killed. I've also lived in a long, hard era. I understand how terrible true pain and loss are."

" Kakashi-sensei." Both Sakura and Naruto were shocked by Kakashi's speech.

" I can't believe you don't consider me." Gai began to grow gloomy that Kakashi doesn't consider him one of his loved one.

" Gai." Kakashi felt a weird sense of guilt.

" We aren't the worst off. Both you and I have found precious companions." Kakashi finishes as Sasuke thinks back to his teammate.

" Kakashi, you do care." Gai emotions change drastically from gloomy to pure joy.

" Of course." Kakashi gives a closed eyed smile.