This Is The Christmas We Wanted

Alec POV :-

"Alec? Alec, where are you?" Izzy shouts from the living room, " in my room Is" Alec answers her question, Izzy comes into Alec's room and folds her arms on her chest, " seriously Alec? We have only 3 days for Christmas and you are still working" Alec looks up at her beautiful sister from his laptop, " just five minutes Iz, I'm almost done! This presentation is really so important"

" Alec you are the CEO of the lightwood corporation, you can finish it after holidays" Izzy said annoyingly because she knows her brother better than anyone, " I know my little sister that's why I'm completing it so our employees can celebrate holidays with their loved ones and being the CEO of the company, it's my responsibility to take care of all of them" Alec says smiling and Izzy just rolls her eyes but smiled at his brother knowing very well that how much Alec cares for each employee of the company, " Only 5 minutes otherwise I won't come with you to buy anything" Izzy says and turns around to leave Alec to let him finish his work but than she stops and looks at Alec.

" Alec?" Says Izzy in a very calm yet deep tone, " hmm?" Alec answers, "are you going to buy a gift for Magnus this year too?" Alec shuts his eyes and opens them again, "I I don't.." Alec is cut by Izzy " don't you dare to lie to me Alexander Gideon Lightwood, I know you buy a gift for him every year" Izzy says and Alec lowers his head, doesn't know what to answer his sister.

" Iz-" Alec tried to say something but nothing comes out of his mouth, " Alec it's okay, I know you both loved each other a lot for 5 years, you guys were highschool friends and then lovers and it's too long time to forget anyone but it's been 4 years you guys having broke up, either move on or talk to him", Izzy says with concern in her voice, " I don't know Iz, I'm not ready to talk to him, I can't but yeah I also can't move on" Alec answers like a whisper but Izzy heard him.

" Alec I think it's time to move on, if you don't want to talk to him and short out everything then find someone else, I can't see you like this" Izzy says sadly and with lots of concern, Alec still doesn't know what to do so he just nods and smiles at his sister, " I'll be downstairs in 5 minutes"

Magnus POV :-

" C'mon Mags, we are getting late, it's been only 3 days now, we have to buy all the gifts!" Cat says to her best friend Magnus, who is like a little brother to her, " calm down Katie, we will shop everything, okay just relax!" answers Mags, " It's easy for you to say, there will be hell of people in the market and I know that you will take an eternity to buy everything, plus I want to see all the decorations and lights up in the city!"

" Okay okay let's go" Mags answers and Cat looks at Mags for a moment and stops in a parking lot, " so are you still going to buy something for Alec?" Cat asks and Mags stops with her, " I still love him Cat, I don't care if we are separated but I still can't get over him" Mags says without looking at her best friend, " why don't you talk to him Mags? It's been 4 years you guys separated from each other" Cat asks gently knowing how sensitive subject it is for him, " I don't know Cat, I don't think there is anything left to talk about, we finished everything but this damn heart still loves him and only him" Mags says and a tear rolls from his eyes, without saying anything Cat just hugs his best friend and kisses him on forehead, " let's go for shopping " Cat says and both leave for Mall.

Both POV :-

"Iz slow down for a second, I'm just drained with you!" Alec asks his sister who is so enthusiastic when it comes to shopping, " ohhh c'mon Alec, we have lots of things to buy" Izzy says excitedly, Alec rolls his eyes and walks with his sister, " I don't understand Iz from where do you get this much energy? You are just like Mag-" Alec says and stops himself in the middle of the sentence, Izzy looks at his brother and gives him a weak smile without saying anything.