A Mission & Our Memories ♥️ ( Ch ~ 3 )

Mags looks around and the scene in front of him terrifies him more.. he runs in all directions to search for his lover.. the fear is taking him over and his anger is two times higher than ever.. he never knew that one person can make him this vulnerable and terrified.

" I told you to stay with me, didn't I?" Mags shouts in frustration but the noises of the demons growling and people running around are much more higher that his voice is inaudible.. " where the hell are you Alexander?", " I will kill you if you die on me" " this is not what you have promised me" " you owe me that date" Mags' eyes start to shed tears.. he is finding Alec and the family like a mad man.

Mags is running around and his fear is increasing whenever he sees injured shadowhunters or burnt places.. he can't focus on anything.. his sight is becoming blurry due to his tears... He wipes away his tears.. suddenly he hears a loud growling and runs in that direction.

The scene horrifies him more than he thought.. his Alexander and everyone is surrounded by three mouth demons.. he blinks twice to get get rid of his tears.. when the demons shoot fire balls, Mags gets furious.

" Not your turn you Bitches, he is mine, don't lay your dirty balls on him" Mags shouts loudly and starts to swing his hands in the air furiously like waves in the ocean.

Alec and everyone thought that it is their end.. they close their eyes hugging each other tight.. Izzy hugs both Simon and Alec tight.. she doesn't want to leave her brother alone and doesn't want to make him feel alone.. she knows how much her brother is miserable right now without his Magnus.. without telling Magnus anything about the mission and without saying a goodbye.

The demons growl loudly and shoot the fire balls.. they think that this is it.. they gonna turn into ashes but to their surprise nothing happened.. the demons are still shooting balls but they are safe.. not even a single ball touches them.. they are protected but how?

Alec opens his eyes and feels a sensation in his entire body.

Alec : Magnus?

Everyone opens their eyes and looks around.. demons are still shooting fire balls but they are safe.. something is protecting them.

Alec looks around and there he finds his Magnus but all furious and in a dangerous look... He knows Mags' magic in fact he can feel Mags' magic in every vein of his body.. he can feel his lover's presence that's why he recognised Mags before opening his eyes.. he gulps hard on seeing that furious look on his lover's face.. it sends shivers down Alec's spine.. " Mags " Alec whispers slowly.

Mags sets a protection layer around everyone.. he is very angry and disappointed but right now saving his family is more important than anything else for him.

Izzy : By the angel, Mags is here!

Simon : Thank God, I don't want to die this soon!

Jace : You are already dead!

Clary hits Jace with her elbow.. Jace never know what to say or where to say. He never thinks before speaking.

Clary : Not by heart and nature!

Alec is looking at Mags without blinking... Mags' look and expression are enough to kill anyone... His hands are moving in the air like he is drawing patterns.

Mags comes in the protection layer by dodging two demons.. he looks at his Alexander and says nothing..Alec can see that pain in his lover's eyes.. everyone looks at Mags with pleading eyes.

Alec : Magn-

Mags : Everyone attack on the head, rip their head off, that's the only way to kill these ruthless demons!