You Are Special ♥️

New York is busy celebrating love everywhere... People are having fun on valentine's day... All the shops, malls and markets are decorated with roses and heart shaped red balloons and other colours as well.

It's 12 in the noon still Alec is sleeping dead.. no actually he is angry and upset.. he woke up at 7, did his morning routine, called his someone and then cursed a lot, ate nothing and in anger he slept again.

Huh! Too much to handle, isn't it?

Actually while everyone is busy with their love, Alec is suffering alone, he took a day off from his work to just spend this valentine's day with his special one.... Oh I haven't told yet? Yes,, Alec has a very handsome boyfriend named Magnus Bane who is busy in the another city right now... Emergency call... Okay want to know why?

Let's start then, Alec is 26 years old dentist while Mags ( well that's what Alec calls him ) is 26 years businessman.. Mags runs his father's business in NYC and Alec has his own clinic after working as an assistant doctor for two years.

Alec and Mags are highschool sweetheart, ( and some people say highschool love doesn't last 😏 ) they met when they were in 6th grade and from that date, they're inseparable.. in 10th grade both started to date because of the one dare... They were playing truth and dare with their friends and suddenly someone gave Mags to kiss Alec as a dare.

Both thought that it's common and won't hurt or affect their friendship but no some things can definitely change everything.. that kiss gave the whole zoo in their stomach.. Alec couldn't resist and kissed back not knowing what they both were feeling but in that moment everything felt so right and perfect... Their lips were syncing perfectly together.

Everyone was shocked but ragnor laughed and whistled, just then Alec and Mags came to their senses and separated.. it was very awkward for them... After that both avoided each other whenever it was possible... They couldn't get out of their kiss... It's been 15 days but they can still feel each other's lips.

Their friends had enough bullshit of theirs and they asked both to sort it out.. they locked both of them in an empty classroom.. both looked at each other and smiled awkwardly.. Alec was playing with his fingers while Mags was looking everywhere except Alec.

Hmmmmm it seemed more difficult then they could imagine... Suddenly both felt so hot, being in an empty classroom alone... Huh both were grunting inside their head but they couldn't show it out or they could anyways... After a while what felt like an eternity Mags collected all the courage and looked at Alec.

Alec looked back and he knew, fierce Mags mode was on.. they can read each other like an open book.. that was something very special about their relationship.. they read each other just by a simple gaze.

Alec looked back and didn't hesitate afterwards.. somehow both are competitive.

Mags : It's been so awkward after that kiss but I'm not gonna lie, I liked it and after that my feelings have changed so if you don't feel the same then we can part our ways instead being awkward all the time!

Mags blunted in one breath... Alec was shocked and his mouth was open wide but he knew they had to solve it, they couldn't go on with that.

Alec : I accept I feel the same but was afraid that it was one sided, my feelings have changed from that moment as well and I wonder if I have feelings for you just because of that kiss or it has been always there?(*chuckle) but as I take a look behind I feel like it was always there!

Mags was surprised but happy and smiled... He came closer to Alec and cupped his face in his hands.

Mags : Our kiss has just brought out our feelings for each other, so will you be my boyfriend Alexander?