Won't be alone this Valentine ( Chapter 4 )

Next day Mags comes highschool where Alec is already waiting for him at the entrance.. Mags looks at Alec and smiles at Alec who returns the same smile.. both are jumping like a kid from inside but they are controlling themselves and showing only happy smiles.

Mags : Hey!

Alec : Hey! How are you?

Mags : I'm fine and you?

Alec : Happy!

Alec never feels shy to show his affection and happiness.. he smiles widely when Mags blushes on Alec's sentiment.

Mags : Me too!

Alec : Let's go!

Mags : Yeah!

Alec and Mags walk side by side... then and now briefly touching each other's hands but not holding them.. it is a strange and all new feeling but still an exciting and beautiful feeling.. they are developing themselves and developing whatever it is between them.

Alec asked for valentine's day and Mags said yes but nothing else... they don't know where this thing between them is going.. one thing is sure that they don't want to lose this feeling any sooner or maybe never ever.

The connection between them feels so right and strong to both.. they talk less but their eyes speak more.. They can read it but it's too soon to accept that out loud.

Alec walks with Mags but suddenly he stops and holds Mags hand and pulls him against the wall.. Mags' back hits the wall and he looks at Alec in disbelief.. Alec is looking somewhere else.. he is peeping his head to the other class.. Mags can feel Alec's hot breath on his face.. he is feeling hot suddenly.

Mags looks at Alec with adoration in his eyes.. they never have been this close ever.. everything feels so overwhelming.

Alec realizes a relaxed breath and looks down.. exactly then he notices in which condition both are.. he blushes and looks at Mags in his eyes.. both lost in their own world.. both looking at each other's eyes.. it feels like they are communicating with their eyes.

Suddenly both hear cheerleader girls' voices and Alec backs away a little.. he doesn't know what to say.. he is blushing and scratching the back of his head.

Mags gains his strength and takes a heavy breath.

Mags : Are we hiding from someone?

Alec : Yeah, from my sister!

Mags looks at Alec with sad eyes.. he doesn't want to be someone's secret.. It feels so painful and uncomfortable.

Mags : Ohhh okay!

Mags says simply.. he just wants to get over with this valentine.. he is already sure that why would a person like Alexander want to be him.. he fakes his smile and Alec frowns at Mags and then realizes what he said and how it sounded.

Alec : Magnus, I think I have said it wrongly!

Mags looks at Alec in confusion.

Mags : You don't have to explain, I understand!

Mags doesn't want to carry on this conversation which can be awkward and he gets more upset.

Alec : No Magnus please listen, I wasn't talking about hiding you from my sister!

Mags : Then?

Alec : Actually she would be over the moon but she isn't a patient person, she will ask me everything and tease the hell out of me, you don't have any idea how curious she is and I don't want to bunk my classes just because of my sister's curiosity!