Won't be alone this Valentine ( Chapter 2 )

Magnus Bane... life always have been difficult for Magnus.. he was studying in a school with low budget because he and his mother can't afford fees for a good school but he did tried and gave application to a very good school..one of his school teacher helped him to get in the good school with his talent and hardwork.

He has great grades and he is hyperactive in extracurricular activities too.. school was happy to see his grades.

He was selected based on his talent and he also got a scholarship for his studies.. It was his last year and if passes with the great grades and good school then he can easily get admission in NYU.. he wants to be a doctor and he will work day night to make his dream true.

His life story is nostalgic.. his father left them for another woman when Mags was only 5 but later after a few years like after 2 years they both come to know that Asmodeus died because of a hole in his heart which wasn't curable and as to not hurt this family he lied to them..they got to know everything by Asmodeus' doctor when oneday Sophie bumped with the lady Asmodeus used to hangout but the reality broke both mother and son..they understood that Asmodeus didn't want to see them unhappy but in the end everything was out and that was the most painful time of their lives.

His mother has worked from house to house to earn money and food.. they are living in a small apartment which is nothing but a small room with a kitchen.. Asmodeus left that apartment for his family and that small appartment is everything to them with lots of memories with Asmodeus and with time they learnt to live with these pain, they are healing everyday and now that's okay with both of them.. love is the only thing that is bigger in that house.. love between mother - son.

For Mags his mother is everything and he would do anything for his mother.. he has seen poverty from the beginning so Mags' only goal is to learn good and give his mother the best life she deserves.. he misses his father but never shows to his mother.. she already has a lot to deal with everyday.

He was 15 when he came to know that he swings both way means he is bisexual but as I said before his goal is to study hard and give his mother the best life.. he never falls for anyone.. he does attract to a few but always control himself and tells that this is distraction and will never let reach him to his goals.

Finally her mother is earning a good amount and she has opened a little shop where she sells her talent and earns for her son's needs.. as her son enters in a good high school she is happy but she is trying to buy everything her son needs.

Mags is proud of his mother and he always admires how his mother has fulfilled his all wishes even if they don't have enough money.. his mother has taught him one thing that " happiness doesn't come from money, it comes from your self-respect and dignity "

Mags helps his mother whenever he has leaves at school.. he reads at the shop and helps too.. somehow he is an inspiration to those who find excuses not to read.

Everything has changed.. he has changed and most importantly he can't concentrate on his studies anymore.. is it because he changed his school? Or something else? Or someone?

First time when he entered the school and searched for his class his eyes met with the most gorgeous boy he had ever seen.. he stood there spellbound on seeing that boy.. he was laughing over something with his friends or girlfriend or boyfriend, he wasn't sure about anything.. he didn't know anyone at that time.

After a long time he controlled his emotions and reminded himself that he is here for his studies and he is here because of his good grades so definitely he won't lose his image.

With a lot of difficulty he averted his eyes and searched for his class where he met Camille.. Camille checked Mags up and down and then offered her friendship.. Mags isn't here to make friends but that's okay.. he shook her hands.