You Are My Home ♥️ {{ ch ~ 1 }}

New York has been busy and noisy as always.. everything has changed when Alec and Mags started living together..they worked the whole day but in the end of the day they ended up into each other's arms.

As Alec was a shadowhunter, he was used to waking up early in the morning to either train or go on a mission..most of the days Mags woke up with an empty bed without having his boyfriend beside him..Alec always left notes for Mags but that was something Mags always worried about.

Shadowhunters were mortal and they faced danger and demons everyday.. there were arguments between both many times but Alec knew how to convince his boyfriend..he understood Mags' worry and he was grateful to have a lover like Mags who was always there for him, with him.

Last night Alec promised Mags that he would take breakfast with him..Alec didn't see any emergency so he decided to surprise his boyfriend but he wasn't the only one who wanted to surprise.

It was early morning when Magnus woke up.. that definitely surprised Alec because Magnus couldn't wake up early except the time he was disturbed.. Alec woke up early and decided to make breakfast for his boyfriend.. he didn't get that time more often because of his duty at the institute but today he had decided to take a break and make breakfast..
How much Mags loved pancakes made by his Alexander! he ate them up dipped in dark chocolate syrup.. and humm in pleasure.. that was the reason Alec loved to make pancakes for his beloved boyfriend.

Mags wrapped his arms around Alec's waist and leaned on his back.. Alec was surprised to see him awake this early but he smiled and pushed himself a little backward to feel his lover's warmth.

Suddenly Mags pulled back himself and clapped his hands in enthusiasm.. Alec looked at him in total amusement.. Alec was now sure that something was going on in his sorcerer's mind.

Alec : What's going on in my sorcerer's upper head?

Mags : Just thinking about going on a date with my Archer lover!

Alec : Wow, that's a great idea but I haven't taken any leave and I can't -

Before he could say anything his phone started to ring and he looked at his phone and boyfriend back and forth.. he was confused as to why Izzy was calling him this early.. maybe an emergency.. he picked up his sister's call almost immediately.

On The Call...

Alec : Hey Iz, is everything alright?

Izzy : Good morning to you too dear Big brother and yes everything is alright!

Alec : Then why have you called me this early?

Izzy : Wow, this is how you greet your beautiful sister in the morning Alec?

Izzy said dramatically and Alec rolled his eyes.. Mags could only chuckle on these siblings who were adorable while being dramatic.

Alec : No Iz but I just thought something happened because you know you aren't an early bird just like my boyfriend!

Alec looked at Mags who twisted his lips and Alec chuckled seeing on that twist of his boyfriend's lips.. Izzy rolled her eyes as well.

Izzy : Haha very funny!

Alec : Huh, you guys never enjoy my sarcasm anyways why my beautiful sister has called me in the morning itself?

Izzy : That's better now so I wanted to inform you that you got a few days off, I'll handle everything at the institute and mom granted your leave for a few days!

Alec : Wait what? Leave? But I haven't -

Izzy : Someone has to ask for you and if you don't do that by yourself then someone else will do it for you!

Alec : But who? Wait, Mags did that?

Izzy : Correctttttt! At least there is someone who thinks about my workaholic brother!

Alec : Ummm okay but what if you will need me? Jace, Clary and Mom will need me? I can't take leave just like that without being sure that you guys are safe!

Izzy : Alexander Gideon Lightwood, for your kind information we aren't kids anymore and we can help ourselves plus we can protect each other too and Jace was equally happy that finally you are taking leave for at least two days!

Alec : Iz but-

Izzy : No but Alec, just check on Mags' butt!

Alec's eyes widened hearing those flirty words from her sister.. Mags couldn't do anything else than smirking.. he loved sassy Isabelle.. actually Mags was happy that Isabelle helped him out about Alec's leave on a very short note and he was always grateful to have sister like Isabelle who was always there for Mags too.. Mags decided to go on a date with his favourite animal a long ago and yesterday finally he asked for Izzy's help who helped happily.

Alec : Iz, just shut up!

Izzy and Mags laughed out loud.

Iz : Enjoy your weekend Big brother, love you!

Alec : Love You too and please take care of yourself!

Izzy rolled her eyes but smiled.. no matter where her brother would be but he would always stay protective towards his siblings and everyone else around him.. Izzy hung up the call with a happy smile tugging on her face.

Alec looked at Mags with a worried look.. he knew his siblings very well.. sometimes his siblings were so reckless that they got themselves in trouble.. Mags could sense that worry in his lover's eyes.

Mags : Alexander if you don't want to go on any weekend then it's completely fine but please don't stress yourself!

Mags said in a sad yet concerned tone.. he wanted to go somewhere with Alec very badly but he didn't want to worry about his boyfriend all over the way and during weekends.

Alec looked at Mags and their joined hands back and forth.. he didn't know whether he should take any days off or not.. he couldn't decide anything.

Mags was getting upset.. he could see how his Alexander was struggling to decide so he decided to call off his plan to go out somewhere with his Alexander.. he was about to speak when his Alexander started to say.
.
.
{{{ TBC }}}