Won't be alone this Valentine ( Chapter 3 )

Today is a rose day... the first day of Valentine's week.. Alec is walking home alone.. today he can't concentrate on anything so he didn't bring his bike.. he is walking on the way home thinking about only Magnus.. he wants to ask him out but how? What if he gets refused? What if his heart is broken before starting anything?

These questions are running through his head...these questions are so difficult to get rid of and they are killing his inner peace..his heart started to pound in his chest Today when Clary told them that Camille asked his Magnus out...wait his Magnus?? Oh God he is so doomed..this Magnus is running through his mind all day and he can't control his emotions or he can't concentrate on anything..he is happy Magnus refused Camille's proposal but what if he will reject his proposal too? He doesn't want to break down..he will try until he gets his Magnu' trust and love...wait, love? Arghhhhhh he is cursing continuously... Why can't he control his emotions?? Why can't he get rid of Magnus' thoughts?

These questions are killing him but then he closes his eyes and he can see only Magnus' smiling face and that's enough to know that he loves that smile.. he doesn't know anything about love but Magnus' smile makes his heart happy.

He is walking and suddenly his eyes land on the small flower shop.. he shows the flourish is making a beautiful bouquet of Jasmine flowers.

Maybe he is a boy and from behind he can guess that he is around 16-17.. there is a lady who is guiding him how to make a beautiful bouquet.. that boy is standing in front of the lady so Alec is seeing his back only.

Alec is watching them and seeing that Jasmine flower bouquet Alec smiles and remembers his mother.. Maryse loves Jasmine so it will be the best gift for his mother and why to celebrate rose day with only a lover when you have a beautiful mom.. you can greet your mother as to thank her for everything she is doing for you.

After a few minutes that lady goes somewhere and that boy is making another bouquet.. he is still facing his back.. Alec comes out of his thoughts and goes to the flower shop.

He takes the jasmine bouquet and smells it.. it's all fresh.. that boy is so focused on his work that he hasn't noticed that he has a customer.

Alec : I want to buy this!

A flower bouquet falls from the boy's hand after hearing Alec's voice.. he turns around and looks at Alec.. Alec is equally surprised to see none other than Magnus Bane himself.

There is an awkward silence between them for a few minutes.. both are looking at each other without saying anything.. Sophie comes but stops at the other shop corner when she sees his son and that boy is looking at each other with adoration in their eyes.

Sophie understands instantly that Mags was definitely talking about this boy and god he is really very handsome and perfect for her son.. she hides herself and watches them.. she doesn't want to disturb them.. at least not now when there is a chance both can have a conversation.. Mags told her that they never talked before.

Another customer comes and both break their intense yet adoring eye contact.. Mags gives a red rose to that customer.. he can't control himself and asks Alec.

Mags : For a girlfriend?

Alec : What?

Alec doesn't understand what Magnus is asking him.. he is too busy to adore Mags' beauty.. Mags points at the bouquet and Alec makes an " o " round face.

Alec : Oh no and even if I ever buy flowers for someone then it wouldn't be a girl ever!

Mags releases a relaxed breath and then he gets worried again.. is Alec dating a boy? That thought makes Mags sick so he can't control himself and asks again.