Calendar Crush { Part 5 - The End }

As soon as the door opens, Alec sees very magnificent Mags on his door and Alec's face falls on the floor. He can't believe that Mags is there, he feels like he's dreaming.

Mags is about to knock on the door when the door opens, he doesn't know what to say seeing Alec, he forgets to breathe everytime he looks at Alec.

Izzy looks between both men and understands what is going on, no-one is saying anything so Izzy decides to break the silence.

Izzy : Hello, you must be Magnus Bane!

Izzy says and waves his hand in front of Mags, he blinks and notices now that Alec isn't alone.

Mags : huh? Yeah yeah I'm Magnus Bane and you must be Isabelle Lightwood!

Izzy : yeah, Alec move let him in!

Alec comes to his senses and moves quickly so Mags can enter the house.

Mags : thank you!

Mags says and the three of them make themselves comfortable in the living room, Mags is still a little nervous.

Izzy : Magnus make yourself home, do you want anything to drink coffee or beer?

Mags : coffee would be better!

Mags says but he smells smoke in the house and makes a face of worry.

Mags : Is something burning here?

Alec looks at Izzy and Izzy pouts innocently.

Alec : Well my little sister has set the whole kitchen on fire, if I wasn't here on time, I would find only ashes with Izzy!

Izzy : Hey, that's enough now, I was trying to cook!

Alec : Yeah, like you can even make a cup of coffee!

Izzy : At least I'm best at flirting, ( Alec raises his eyebrow ) okay okay I can't cook anything or make any drink, happy?

Alec : and?

Izzy : I won't go in the kitchen again!

Alec : That's better for us and this apartment!

Mags looks at both siblings and bursts into laughter, as Mags doesn't have any siblings he can't have this kind of fun.

Mags : That's fun to see! I wish I had a sibling!

Alec and Izzy share a look and join Mags.

Alec : lucky you, a sister like Izzy is a real pain in ass!

Mags : I think a fierce girl like Isabelle would be the best sister!

Izzy : see at least someone has a brain and someone can adore me!

Mags : Actually I adore you and your brother does too!

Izzy : Alec and adore? Not a good combination!

Alec : Hey!

Izzy : Hey!

Alec : Iz!

Izzy bursts into laughter and Alec just rubs his temple.

Izzy : Okay guys I'm leaving, I have a date and you guys enjoy each other's company!

Alec : a date? With whom?

Izzy : with Simon! ( Alec again raises his eyebrow at his sister not knowing anything about his sister dating Simon ) Alec relaxe, it all started two weeks ago and you were busy with your photoshoot stuff so I didn't get time to tell you!

Alec : And when were you planning to tell me? I thought we share everything!

Izzy : big brother he's a good boy don't worry and we share everything today, yesterday and will tomorrow too!