Won't be alone this Valentine ( Chapter 5 )

Everyday is better than yesterday for Malec...it's Izzy who gives them ship name.. Mags is comfortable and very friendly with Alec's group now.. they accepted so nicely and Mags is going so well with them.

Mags is here just to study so he doesn't have any friends but with Alec he gets lots of fun loving and true friends.. he comes to know the true meaning of beautiful friendship.. he is happy about it and his mother Sophie is more than happy that her son has started living a life out of books.

Alec waits everyday for Mags at the entrance and Mags greets him with a cheek kiss.. they haven't kissed on lips yet but that's okay with them..they are taking their time and they know this wait is worth everything..they respect each other's decision.

Alec gave a bunch of chocolates on chocolate day but Mags refused and took only one chocolate.. he said " he isn't used to this life and he doesn't want to be part of that carefree life, it may cause his responsibility and dream. "

As always Alec respected Mags' decision happily.. Mags' dignity is more important to Alec.. Mags is very happy to have Alec in his life because he never thought that someone so understanding and sensible person will be by his side all the time.

Mags is so proud of Alec that he is rich but he is the person with zero ego and attitude.. Alec's simplicity touches Mags' heart and he is falling in love with him, yes he knows he is falling and he can't help it.

Alec loves how simple Mags is.. Mags' make-up screams that he is so royal but his inside beauty is more royal for Alec.. Alec loves how beautiful Mags has relation with his mother and he adores it..Alec is learning something new everyday with Mags and he can't help but fall in love with this generous Human being..he loves how everything lights up whenever Mags smiles and how his world brights up having Mags by his side.

Both have decided to celebrate the chocolate day in a unique way so later both gave all the chocolates to the orphanage kids who can't afford and spent their day with them... they gave happiness to the kids and played with them.. Mags brought homemade chocolate for Alec.. Sophie made those chocolates for both of them...Alec was so happy and it touched his heart how Mags and his mother never failed to impress him... isn't it the most beautiful way to celebrate chocolate day?

They are trying hard to concentrate on studies but as Alec said before... It will be hard in the beginning but they will catch up before finals.. they are living in another world... A world of love, care and adoration.

Finally today is valentine's day and both are eager and excited to celebrate with each other.. They are looking forward to the night where they will spend their time together in each other's arms.. at least that's how they have dreamt of.

As usual Alec is waiting at the entrance for Mags with a rose in his hand.. he is so happy and nervous at the same time.. he knows how he is feeling but he isn't sure how to put it in words and how will Mags will react.. he doesn't have any idea if Mags will accept or reject but he knows he can't get going without Mags.

Alec : Happy Valentine's Day Mags!

Mags : Happy Valentine's Day Alexander!

Mags has a red rose in his hand too, they exchange the roses and look deep in each other's eyes.

They jump when their friends shout at them " Happy valentine's day" ... Mags chuckles and Alec rolls his eyes.. they always interrupt their intense gaze.

Izzy : Hey brother, are you two coming for the party tonight?

Alec : No, I don't want to join this party, it's annoying!

Mags : But I want to join all of these people!

Mags says with a pout on his face..Alec rolls his eyes but how can he refuse Mags' adorable request.