Calendar Crush { Part 2 }

Two days passed but Alec hasn't got any message, call or mail from Bane publications so he thought he isn't selected, he signs and drops himself on the couch in the living room where Izzy comes and sits beside her brother.

Izzy : Are you okay big brother?

Alec : I don't think Iz I'm gonna select!

Alec is a little upset but Izzy knows her brother better than anyone, Izzy knows that it will infect her brother's confidence.

Izzy : Big brother, did we always pass all our exams at the first attempt?

Alec : no Iz but-

Izzy : no but Alec, it's okay and I'm happy that you have finally taken a step, it wasn't the first time and it won't be the last!

Izzy : my little sister becomes more mature sometimes!

Izzy : Hey, I'm always the mature one! And stop thinking about it, let's go for lunch outside!

Alec : Actually that's a great Idea!

With that both leave for lunch.

At Bane publications -

Magnus is going through all the files and he calls Raphael.

Ralph : How can I help you Mr Bane?

Mags raises his eyebrow at his best friend and then chuckles.

Mags : Ralph I'm going to Florida for a business meeting, I'll be back in a week!

Ralph : suddenly?

Mags : Yes, as you know that one of the branches is there, I want to check on the company's situation and want to know their ideas and behaviour towards the company!

Ralph : Okay I'll take care of everything here!

Mags : Have you called Alexander for confirmation?

Ralph : No, actually I'm going to call him today, I wanted to be sure before calling him so I went through all the resumes again!

Mags chuckles on Ralph's stern behaviour, he knows how much perfection Ralph wants when it comes to his job.

Mags : Okay then call him and tell him, he's hired and I think this whole photoshoot thing will be completed before I come!

Ralph : regretting already? Well I can keep him waiting for you! Or we can send someone else there!

Mags : as much as I would love to do it in front of my eyes, I really need to go to Florida, let's see if he does perfectly then we can think about a project with him!

Ralph : You aren't going to let him go are you?

Mags : Ralph I don't know why but there is something different about him which drives me crazy, like he looks innocent yet sexy at the same time, like adorable yet hot!

Ralph : ufffff someone is crushing after a long time and if I remember correctly someone is crushing for the very first time!

Mags : Every beautiful thing happens at a very unexpected moment!

Ralph : Okay then I should give him a call and get it started!

Mags : you better do it!

Mags says and Ralph just smirks at his best friend.

Alec and Izzy are having lunch at cafe when suddenly Alec's phone starts to buzz in his pocket, he takes his phone out and receives the call, he is talking to someone very nervously and when he ends the call, he is a little frozen.