You Are My Home ♥️ { The End }

Alec : What is this place Magnus?

Alec asked curiously.. he was looking all around.. the beauty of this place is breathtaking.. Alec was lost in that beautiful view.

Mags : It's Santorini island!

Alec : It's mesmerizing!

Mags : Not as much you!

Mags said with adoration in his eyes looking straight at Alec.. Alec blushed again and Mags kissed on Alec's cheek.

Alec : Stop saying such things!

Mags : I'm stating facts, you can't stop me from telling the truth!

Alec rolled his eyes but he smiled at his boyfriend.. that breathtaking smile which was more beautiful than this island right now.

Alec : You are way more beautiful than anything!

Mags : I know darling!

Mags winked at Alec and he giggled.. Mags was always proud of himself and never felt shy to accept compliments for his beauty.. Mags and Alec were traveling in the town hand in hand.. Mags was telling everything he knew about the island.

Santorini is a Greek island, one of the Cyclades islands in the Aegean Sea. It was devastated by a volcanic eruption in the 16th century BC, forever shaping its rugged landscape. The whitewashed, cubiform houses of its 2 principal towns, Fira and Oia, cling to cliffs above an underwater caldera (crater). They overlook the sea, small islands to the west and beaches made up of black, red and white lava pebbles.

Alec : Have you been here before?

Mags : Yes, when the volcano erupted and this island formed a landscape, I was wandering around and because I was too young I loved those adventures at that moment!

Alec : Wow, that must be a great memory!

Mags : It was because something beautiful happened because of the volcano eruption otherwise a volcano always destroys things!

Alec : I can't agree more!

Santorini is a natural wonder of the world. Its world famous volcano, which constitutes a magnificent sight and attraction of Santorini, formed the island and gave it its current shape and geomorphology by a massive volcanic eruption, thousands of years ago. The rare natural beauty of Santorini, the breathtaking caldera, the views, the extraordinary volcanic beaches and the lunar landscapes are the wondrous results of this eruption that can only be admired in Santorini.

Alec : Where are we right now?

Mags : We are in Oia, a beautiful village on this island!

The northern village of Oia (pronounced "ee-a") is undoubtedly the most popular place to watch the sunset in Santorini. One prime spot can be found near the old castle to the west, overlooking the iconic blue domes of the Agios Spyridonas and Anastaseos churches in the middle of town.

Oia is pretty much everything you picture when you think of Santorini - this town has beautiful windmills, a ruined castle, whitewashed walls, vividly blue domes and, of course, stunning sunsets.

Mags : What do you think about this town?

Alec : It feels like home, it's a beautiful village, I'm happy and thank you for bringing me here!

Mags : You haven't seen the best part yet!

Alec : Which part?

Mags : Let me show you!

It was around 5 pm when they came to the seaside area.. there were rock stairs which led to the sea.. Alec could see a beautiful and breathtaking sunset and he was sure he had never seen a sunset this much beautiful ever before.