01.

── · .゚☆: 5000 BC :☆゚. · ──

I WOKE up and the first thing I saw was Arishem's statue. The only things I knew at the moment was my mission, everyone's names, Ikaris is my brother, I can manipulate fire and water, I'm from Olympia, and this is the Domo. 

"It is time." Ajak announced standing up, the rest of us followed her suit. I put my back against the walls and purple and gold armour started to materialize on my form. 

"You may all relax for a bit of time, get to know each other and explore the Domo." She continued, hands in front of her, clasped together. 

We all nodded and some started walking around or meeting others. I chose to walk to my room, I knew which one it was, because of the name tags on the doors. I stepped in and sat on my bed looking out the window.

I snapped my head to the door, hearing a knock, Ikaris. "Sister."

"Yes, Aris?" From this moment and on I always called him brother or Aris, if I used Ikaris that obviously meant he was in trouble. 

"It is time for the first mission." He grinned, leaning against the door frame.

"Yes!" I smiled jumping up.

We walked down the hall to the entrance of the Domo. The fighters, Thena, Gilgamesh, Makkari, Kingo, along with us two, were waiting anxiously to kill something, while the others, the thinkers, Druig, Ajak, Sersi, Phastos, and Sprite, were in the lab. 

"Ready?" Thena asked arching a brow.

A series of yes, yep, yeah, were heard. Thena pushed the button, and we all filled out quickly. We stood there on a hill watching a child and father fish. 

Suddenly, a deviant ate the dad, chewing him up with it humongous teeth. While the child was too stunned to move, another was walking slowly behind him, we all looked at Makkari, and she got the message. She sped off saving the child, while the deviant was confused, Ikaris flew off punching and attacking it harshly. 

The rest of us ran off to help the people's village as other deviants were appearing. I hopped on top of one's neck and created ropes of fire a round its head. The ropes sizzled, and its head fell off, I continued this action a couple more times before the fight was over. 

The people approached us with their makeshift weapons, before dropping them at their sides and eyes turning gold. I looked behind me to see a boy with his arm stuck out controlling them, Druig. 

As the team was lining up, Ajak healed my brother. Soon enough, everyone was in position. Ajak nodded to Sersi, before she slowly walked towards the child from before. Sersi picked up the kid's weapon, turning it into a blue blade with gold accents.

─── · .゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. · ───

We retreated back into the ship, but Sersi and Ikaris stayed. I felt a connection between the two, a strong one. I had to pay Ajak a visit because I had a couple of scars. I walked down the hall to Ajak's room and knock on the door.

"You may enter." She responded calmly from the other side of the doorway. 

I stepped in, "Ajak, would you mind healing a couple of my scars?"

"Of course not." She smiled warmly, standing up, pressing her hands on the spots that are wounded.

─── · .゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. · ───

"Thank you Ajak." I said gratefully, leaving the room. I walked to the kitchen for a snack, opening the fridge and grabbed an apple. I closed the door to see Druig behind it.

"God! You scarred me Druig." I breathed, clutching my chest.

"That was not my intention. Just wanted to properly introduce myself." He chuckled, arms clasped behind his back.

"Alright, I'm Solace." I giggled, crossing my arms.

"Lovely name, beautiful Solace. I am Druig."

"Lovely name, handsome Druig." I said, changing his sentence slightly, smirking.