05.

── · .゚☆: 980 BC :☆゚. · ──

I WAS helping the people water their crops with Sersi, just as my brother started walking over to me. "Need something, Aris?" I asked, intrigued by his nervous features.

"Could you pretend to remember to go do something? I would like some alone time with Sersi." He whispered, as I was trickling water from my palm, onto a plant. 

"Mhm, Sersi? I just remembered that Makkari wanted me to help her look for things in the market." I lied, she obliviously bought it. I said my goodbye's and left the two.

Maybe I should go to the lake, practice my powers. I decided that, walking down to the water, and sat down on the grass. 

I pulled some water with my palm, what if I could create random objects, out of water? I shaped the liquid into a flower, it glistened in the sunlight, making me giggle. 

"Creative as always." Thena commented, scaring me and making the flower pop in my hand.

"Just practising my powers, seeing what I can do."

"Would you be able to pick up a fish, in a ball of water?" She asked, sitting next to me.

"Maybe... Let's see." I leaned forward searching for a fish not too big. Found one! I pulled the water once again, but this time with a small sardine. It swam in the ball of liquid,confused, making us chuckled.

"What's the deal with you and Druig?" The goddess questioned. 

I froze, after placing the fish back in, "We are best friends, nothing more, Thena."

"Not yet with that attitude." She chuckled, propping her head on her hand.

"Whatever, what about you and Gil?"

"Courting, have been for over 2000 years. You didn't know?"

"Never had the chance to think or ask about it." I shrugged, thinking back to every moment I saw them together.

─── · .゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. · ───

I stood there, beside Druig who was sitting down in a booth, waiting for Makkari to come back with the items these men wanted. 

"Ah! The sweet Makkari." Druig announced, clearly trying to make me jealous, though it never really worked. 

She placed the items down on the table speaking with the men. Then I heard groaning and punching, I looked to my left seeing humans fighting. Druig stood up and controlled them.

"Ajak said we must not intervene with human conflict." I scolded, standing beside him.

"She also said that lying is bad." He responded, referring to how I lied to Sersi earlier.

"You won't say anything and I won't say anything." I offered.

"Deal." He smirked, tilting his head up like mine.