13.

── · .゚☆: TODAY :☆゚. · ──

I SAW Druig, Makkari, and Sersi, sink up and float in the air when I started to float too. Then the ship started to shake then it hit the ground and in seconds I was outside on the beach with everyone but Druig...?  

I watched Ikaris float down in front of us. "Druig's gone. It's over."

I looked at Makkari and we both smirked. She ran at him pushing him into rocks. I turned my head and saw the volcano erupting again. The rocks were falling towards us. I stuck my palm out and vaporized the rocks that were falling on me, as the others did the same their own way.  

"Phastos, I have to try and stop this. I need to get closer to Tiamut. Keep Ikaris busy." Sersi announced as he held her shoulder.

"We've got you. Go." He ordered, as she ran off.

We all ran to the two on the side and I watched Ikaris throw Makkari to the floor. Us three started to strike him with our powers. After Thena punched Ikaris, an odd looking deviant hit him too, making him fall on the ground.

"Why are you helping Ikaris?" Thena asked the creature.

"We can't let it absorb our powers." 

Then the deviant spoke," Too late." As it made a fist like Gilgamsh.

"Thena, he's trying to goad you!" Phastos yelled.

"Don't Thena!" I screamed, as she drew her weapons.

Makkari started to run around it quickly making a tornado with the sand. The deviant stompted, making her and Thena fall over. It theN pounced at Makkari sticking its tentacles in her.

"Makkari!" I yelled throwing a fireball at her attacker. The deviant rolled into a cave and Thena set out to murder it.

"Where's Sersi." Ikaris demanded.

"You always did underestimate her, Ikaris." Phastos responded walking to him.

Ikaris flew high as Phastos just pulled him back and grounded him into the sand with his tech.

"Oh no, not so fast... I don't know about you, but this is really satisfying, right, Solace!?"

"Absolutely." I grinned.

"Phastos! Let me go, I can't let her do this!" Ikaris fought the bonds, but nothing happened.

"I don't think so. We've been wanting to clip your wings for a long time, Ikaris!" Phastos yelled.

"I haven't waited, actually." I snickered as Ikaris tried to hit us with his beams.

I enjoyed the view as golden rocks started lifting us, there were 5 and a head with 6 eyes. I turned around and saw Thena walking out of the cave, without one scratch. Suddenly, Ikaris had broken out and flown away. After a moment everyone was linking to Sersi and Tiamut turned to marble.

We all dropped back down as the sun set. "What now?" I asked them.

'We go home.' Makkari signed.

I smiled as I saw Druig walked down the beach. I ran at him hugging his neck while he squeezed my waist. We pulled apart touching foreheads. 

"It's okay, it's okay..." He whispered. 

**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚ THE END ˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*

Thank you for reading this book. Check out my others if they peak your interests! 

-TAJ