04.

A/N: Just wanted to say Happy New year! I hope that everyone will have a great year. I am super excited for the new Marvel projects to come and what 22 has in store for us.

── · .゚☆: 4000 BC :☆゚. · ──

"PHASTOS, DID you go to the party I told you to?" Ajak asked him, entering the lab.

"He worked all night." Druig chuckled, ratting him out, also making me glare at him.

"Oh, my god, get a life." Ajak sighed, rubbing her temples.

"Who asked you!?" Phastos yelled at Druig.

"Phastos, why don't you show us your new inventions." Ajak asked, ignoring Phastos's glares towards Druig.

"Oh, right! I call this the engine." He stated exitedly, displaying the 'engine' in the air, but we all just blankly stared at him. "It moves things from low pressure to high pressure."

"It's too early, it'll freak them out." Sprite said from the corner, holding her head with her hand.

"They've only had the wheel for 1000 years, it's too early." Druig added, shrugging.

"I'm sure you have something more simple." Ajak commented.

"Fine, I present to you: the plow. Cause thats what it does. It plows fields." He said flattly, pulling up his invention.

"Where's Sersi?" I asked the team.

"Late again." Sprite replied, rolling her eyes.

"I'm here, i'm here!" Sersi said, rushing into the room.

"Speak of the eternal!" I exclaimed, smirking.

"What did I miss?" She asked, a bit out of breath.

"Oh nothing just my hopes and dreams crushed." Phastos mumbled working on something else.

"We are leaving to Egypt." Ajak announced, "I would like you, Solace, to tell the others."

"Fine." I sighed walking out, but Druig latched onto my wrist. "Druig.. Let go." The rest were distracted with Ajak.

"No thanks." He simply stated, hugging my waist and tucking his face in my neck, still sitting down.

"You can come with, ok? Just let go." I chuckled at his actions.

"Alright." Druig breathed standing up.

"Come on, I should tell Aris first, you tell Makkari meanwhile. 

"Of course, bye beautiful."

"Bye handsome." I smirked.

I walked down the hall to Ikaris's room and knocked on the door. "You may enter." He responded formally from the other side.

"Ajak wanted me to tell you: were leaving to Egypt." I told him.

"Alright." My brother nodded. 

"You should also meet them in the lab." And with that I left the room. Later on, I met up with Druig to tell Thena, Gilgamesh, and Kingo. 

── · .゚☆: EGYPT :☆゚. · ──

It took about an hour to arrive in Egypt and there were already plenty of deviants. "Ajak, there are deviants everywhere." Ikaris said, stating the obvious, as we all looked outside the window.

"Ikaris, Solace, Kingo, Makkari, Thena, and Gilgamesh, you're up." She ordered, making us snapped our heads in her direction. 

─── · .゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. · ───

"Be safe, beautiful." Druig reassured me.

"I always am, bye, handsome." I chuckled, hugging him quickly. We pulled away touching foreheads, nudging our noses together.

Today there were about a dozen or more deviants. Meaning we were hugging in the unlikely event that one of us parish. 

We all walked to the door, I slammed the button, and we filed out. The whole team, including me, didn't wait to take action, it had been a couple of weeks since some of us had killed something.

There was a lake meaning I could vaporize a couple, with the help of Gil pushing them in. "Gil!" I yelled signalling towards the water. 

He nodded punching one strongly into the body of liquid. I manipulated the water to wash over it, I conjured a ball of hot fire and made the liquid boil, vaporizing the creature. I did this action multiple times as the team was throwing the deviants in. 

The fight finally finished, most of us had scars but nothing big, surprisingly. We re-entered the ship, and went to relax. I went to my room and changed then went to visit Druig. I knocked onto his door, waiting for him to reply.

"Who is it?" He yelled from inside.

"Your Sol." I joked, Druig always called me his Sol, like I was the soul of his body.

"You're back, already?" He asked swinging the door open.

"Fairly simple actually, quite weak." I explained, walking into his room.

I walked to his window and stared at the village, which was far from the fight. Druig wrapped his arm around my hips, kissing my temple.

"No scars?"

"They were quite weak, as I had said before." I repeated, turning to face him. "Mind if I take a nap here?"

"Of course not, m'lady." He grinned, exited to cuddle.

We walked to his bed, I laid down first, opening my arms. He joined me laying on top, nestling his face in my neck, wrapping his arms around me. I played with his hair, mindlessly, eventually falling asleep with the one and only, handsome Druig.