12.

── · .゚☆: TODAY :☆゚. · ──

ABOUT TWENTY minutes ago, Phastos assigned Makkari to run off somewhere. Meanwhile, I was flipping my daggers in the corner of the lab, while everyone was doing stuff here. I looked up and saw Ikaris storming in, destroying the invention Phastos was creating.  

"Ikaris, what the hell man!?" Phastos yelled. 

"I will not let you stop the Emergence." He state like a robot.

"What are you talking about?" Kingo asked.

"I never agreed to this plan." He continued.

"No one cares if you did or do. We are executing this plan, and you are doing it with us." I said glaring at his stupid smug face. 

Before he could say anything, Makkari ran in 'I found it.' Ikaris heated up his eyes and shot at her, but just before he could Kingo pushed Makkari out of the way.

"Run." Kingo whispered to her and with that she was gone.

"Ajak isn't here to stop me now." I ran at him seeing Thena on her way to the lab, but an illusion of birds stopped me from attacking Ikaris. 

Once the illusion faded Ikaris and Sprite were gone and Thena was in the doorway, holding up a sword. Phastos interrupted the silence, "Why did Sprite go with him?"

"Oh, well, she just loves him." Kingo stated basically, shrugging.

We all turned to him, flabbergasted. "What are you talking about?" I asked, not shocked but not exactly surprised.

"It's true, I read her mind once. She made me promise not to say anything." Druig added truthfully. 

"I thought you guys all knew?" Kingo questioned everyone.

"No, we didn't, if it wasn't obvious." Thena sighed vanishing her sword.

─── · .゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. · ───

It's been about an hour since the two left but Kingo and his camera man also did. So in conclusion it's only Me, Druig, Phastos, Thena, Makkari, and Sersi. 

"Alright, it's almost finished..." Phastos mumbled. "Ok. Good to go." 

Phastos went around handing the bracelets to all of us.