06.

── · .゚☆: 13 CE:☆゚. · ──

DRUIG AND I were walking around in the market, for things to buy. Since we save the people all the time, they let us take the items for free. We came across this jewellery stand, there was a beautiful silver chain with the initial S. I picked it up and dropped it in my bag. "Where'd you think my brother and Sersi, go all the time?" I questioned Druig, out of the blue.

"They make out, in the sand." He responded, disgust washing over his face.

"How do you know?" 

"I saw them. I wanted some peace and quiet away from Sprite, on the beach. When I saw them behind a rock. Truly terrifying." He shuddered. 

"In the sand? Who does that?" I asked myself looking up at the sky.

"Mmm..." Druig hummed.

"What are you thinking about?" I turned my head towards him.

"Food." He smirked, 

"You always think about food! It's ridiculous how you eat so much." I sighed, swatting his arm.

We continued to walk to quite a bit, leaving the market behind, with his hand on the small of my back. He and I decided to take a walk on the beach as the sun set.

"What are we, Sol?" He suddenly asked.

"Hm?" I had to make sure he said what I had heard.

"What is our relationship status?" He chuckled.

"Well, um. Not courting or married, for sure. I suppose very... close friends?" I questioned partially our relationship too, from time to time.

"I want to be more..." Druig muttered, turning to me.

I stopped walking and stared at him. "What? Are you drunk or one of Sprites illusions?" I chuckled a bit, touching his shoulder to make sure.

"No, I'm neither. I would like to be more, that is if you would like." He grinned.

I smiled, wrapping my arms around his neck, and kissed him softly. It shocked him for a millisecond, before he instinctively hugged my waist, wanting to be closer than ever. We pulled away to catch a breather, foreheads making contact.

"I'll take that as a yes, right, beautiful?"

"Of course, my handsome Druig." 

─── · .゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. · ───

"Solace, a word?" Aris asked, well more like ordered, while I was watching Sprite perform her illusions.

"What now Ikairs?" I sighed, not in the mood for another speech that goes like 'the mission isn't finished. We must focus'. I followed him out of the temple, to a hill.

"You shouldn't be wasting your time on him." He commented, referring to my Druig.

"Excuse me? Just because you found the love of your life, doesn't mean you get to tell me I can't find mine."

"I'm nearly warning you."

"And what did I warn you thousands of years ago?"

"I don't like him around you. He's a bad influence."

"You don't get to make that decision for me." I glared at him, as he clenched his jaw.

"I'm the oldest, I know what's best for you."

"Whatever, but if you continue this, I will not hesitate to punch you until you're unrecognizable."

"Just because you're 'older' doesn't mean you get to call all the decisions in my life." I walked past him back to the entrance.

"Karma will arrive soon enough." He said to my back.

I scoffed, before creating a ball of water, and pushing him off the cliff with it. "We're you talking to yourself?" I yelled down at his figure, before he flew up.

I trotted back to the show, right when Sprite was talking about Ikaris.

"Some say he flew too close to the sun and that's how he received his powers." She lied, causing the Eternals to chuckle, as we were all scattered throughout the temple.

I felt arms snake their way around my waist and a chin rest on my shoulder, "My beautiful, beautiful Solace..." Druig whispered.

"My handsome, handsome Druig..." I turned my head for a soft kiss.