02.

── · .゚☆: 4800 BC :☆゚. · ──

I WALKED down the hall to find Sersi, to ask where Druig or Ikaris was. I entered the lab and saw her sitting down, watching Phastos work.

"Sersi, do you know where Aris or Druig are?" I asked from the doorway. 

"Hmm... I don't know. Phastos do you know where Ikaris and Druig are?" She responded by asking another.

"I think they're outside together." He shrugged, not taking his eyes off his invention.

"Alright, wanna come with Sersi?" I offered, running a hand through my hair.

"Sure." She muttered, walking beside me out.

We stood in front of the door, slammed the button and trotted outside, searching for those boys. It's been about half an hour, and we were getting tired. I looked into the distance and saw two figures punching each other.

I shook Sersi's shoulder, alarmed, "Over there!" 

We ran over before things got serious. We split them apart, I held Druig back as Sersi did the same with Ikaris. 

"Druig, stop!" I yelled as he thrashed around and eventually stopped. "Come on." I breathed, walking him towards a rock, for him to sit down on. "Are you okay?"

"I'm fine, Sol." He responded annoyed.

I cupped his jaw, so he could look up at me. "No, you're not. What's going with you and Aris?"

"I hate him, he's an ass." 

"Don't forget that's my brother, but yes. In some cases, he can be annoying and bossy." I mumbled. "Do you need anything?"

"A hug." Druig smirked, chuckling.

Over the last 200 years we have gotten close, somewhat, but I had a feeling these fights would occur more often. Even tho Aris is my sibling, I'll always side with Druig, no matter what.

"Of course, handsome." I giggled, hugging him while he was shorter, still sitting down.

He nestled his head in my chest and hugged my waist, as I played with his hair and rubbed his back. 

─── · .゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. · ───

We walked back to the Domo making sure to split apart the boys. "Sersi could I talk with you?"

"Mhm." She hummed walking with me to my room.

"I have a feeling that these fights will occur daily." I sighed, "Meaning one of us will always have to be there."

"Well, it might be you more often, because I am always down in the village." Sersi added sitting next to me on the bed.

"Right, right. Ok, I'm going to get a snack." I walked off to the kitchen.

I open the cabinet for a tea bag and another for a mug. I conjured a ball of water in the palm of my hand and created fire in the other. I put them together which created hot water. I place it in the cup, put the tea bag in and stirred it. 

"Interesting trick." A voice said from behind me. It belonged to Ikaris.

"I suppose. What's the deal with you and Druig?" I asked my brother sipping my tea.

"I don't like him around you. He's a bad influence."

"You don't get to make that decision for me." I glared at him, as he clenched his jaw.

"I'm the oldest, I know what's best for you."

"Whatever, but if you continue this, I will not hesitate to punch you until you're unrecognizable." I threatened, walking away with my mug. 

I walked down the hall and into Druig's room. I pushed the door open and sat on his couch. "Wake up, Druig." He simply groaned, face buried in his pillow.

"I won't ever give you hugs again, if you don't get up." I said in a sing-song voice, playfully.

"Fine... Can't believe my lady threatens me." He mumbled, sitting next to me.

"Tea?" I asked, offering my cup.

"All right." He replied, taking the cup and sipping it. 

"I had a talk with Aris."

"Really, what for?" He asked sarcastically.

"He said he doesn't like you around me." I mumbled, playing with my rings. 

"Well, I know you can't keep your hands off me, so that will be hard." He smirked.

I smacked his chest, "I might just listen to him." I joked.

"No, you won't, you barely listen to Ajak!" 

"All right, gimme my tea back." I demanded, rolling my eyes.