07.

── · .゚☆: 200 CE :☆゚. · ──

I was reading in Phastos's lab. It was empty, that is until Sersi burst through the doorway, panting.

"Sersi, are you alright?" I chuckled, marking my page.

"Your...  brother and lover... fighting outside." She said, cutting out words for her lack of breath after running here.

I stood up, "Where?"

We ran outside all the way on the other side of the village, I saw the two pulling punches, neither of them backing down seeing as that would be a sign of cowardice. They split apart, each to take a breath. I ran as fast as I could and ran in between them, just before they were about to restart. 

"Ikaris! What the hell are you doing!?" I yelled at his face. 

"Teaching this bastard a lesson to not touch you." He scoffed looking at him past my head.

"We talked about this. Must I?" I said, referring to what I threatened over exactly 5 thousand years ago. 

"You just might." He smirked, challenging me.

I looked down pretending to not be able to do it, I put my hand behind my back creating a ball of fire. I sighed, "I don't think I can..."

"I knew couldn't, you love me too much." My brother smiled, looking down at me like a smug dumbass.

I lifted my head to meet his eyes, and backed up to stand next to Druig, "Wrong."

I threw the fireball at his torso with so much strength he was blasted about 100 meters away. I looked at Sersi, who gave an angry disapproving look.

"What? Not my fault you supposedly 'love' him." I grinned, pushing myself off the ground with more fire.

Ikaris stood up and flew to my height. "Sister, you wouldn't kill your brother, now would you?"

"You were never a good brother, and I no longer consider you one, Ikaris."

"Enough!" A strong voice said from below, Ajak. I sighed and dropped down with Ikaris, still angry.

"Ajak, do you need something, kinda in the middle of something myself." I asked sarcastically.

"What are you two doing!?" She ignored my comment getting straight to the point.

"I'll answer that. He and Druig were fighting, once again, because Ikaris doesn't like Druig with me. I threatened him years ago that if he continued to be like this, I would punch him until he becomes unrecognizable. Well guess what, he continued!" I explained quickly. 

"In summary, Ikaris is to blame." Thena finished, by now the whole team was standing around us.

"Now, if you have nothing to say I would love to continue." I added as no one was saying anything.

"No, do not continue. Ikaris you are to no longer have fights with either of them and are benched from killing deviants, for a week." Ajak ordered.

"Thank you, Aj-" I started.

"And Solace you can no longer fight with Ikaris." 

"Ugh, whatever. Least I wasn't benched." I groaned rolling my eyes.

─── · .゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. · ───

I entered Druig's room, where he was sleeping. "Druig?"

"Beautiful?" He mumbled, waking up.

"Yes, mind if I sleep here with you?"

"Of course not."

I climbed into his bed, onto my side facing him. He grabbed my waist and brought me closer to him, tucking his head him the crook of my neck. I kissed his forehead, resting my hands in his hair.