10.

── · .゚☆: TODAY :☆゚. · ──

I KNOCKED on Makkari's door to tell her that I was going to take a walk. She opened the door, 'What's up?'

'I'm going out on a walk, I'll be back in at most an hour.'

'All right, be safe.' She smiled hugging me goodbye.

'Always am, bye.' I took my leave walking out by the tunnel. I usually go on walks a couple of times a month, just to be outside and relive memories from thousands of years ago. I came across a waterfall about a kilometre away from the Domo. I played around with the water using my powers to make shapes and the water swirl around my body. 

I continued to play around, until from the corner of my eye I saw something. I snapped my head towards it, suddenly it started to advance towards me. A deviant. I had no time to think about how deviants still existed when it was 2 meters away. I slammed my hand in the water freezing it into ice, then created ropes of fire around it neck. The head fell onto the ice, sliding a bit away. If you couldn't tell I love using that move, so simple yet so efficient. 

I should probably go back to the Domo now, tell Makkari the news. I decided to fly instead of walk since I was quite drained from playing with my powers. I saw a black thing in the air from a far, it was the ship. Why was it in the air? I entered it searching around for Makkari, then I heard voices, voices I recognized, coming from the lab. 

I walked down the corridor to see the team, minus Ajak and Gilgamesh, talking. "Hi?" I greeted awkwardly. "What's going on?"

"We have some news for you." Phastos stated sadly.

"Well, I know the deviants are back, I killed one about 10 minutes ago. So, hit me. What else?"

"Ajak and Gilgamesh are dead." Sprite deadpanned

"Hence why they aren't here." Sersi finished, looking down.

"The emergence will start soon, the birth of a celestial, which will destroy Earth if we don't stop it. We are also fancy robots and have no plan." Kingo explained.

"Seriously, no plan?" I scoffed, running a hand through my hair processing their deaths.

"Nope." Sprite confirmed popping the p.

"Great, where's the sphere?" I asked the team.

"Ajak gave it to Sersi." Phastos said pointing at her.

"Really, she didn't give it to Ikaris? The one who kissed her ass for 7000 years?" I smirked.

"Mhm." The others chimed grinning and snickering at my remark.

"All right back to the point, Sersi any plan ideas?" Kingo asked the female.

"Um..." She hummed.

"I think Ikaris should make the plan." Sprite interrupted. I swear there's something going on with her and Ikaris, or at least that's what she wished and wanted. 

"Ajak gave Sersi the sphere, we should listen to her!" Phastos yelled, others agreeing including me.

"But Ikaris is the strongest here!"

"Oh, please! He doesn't have half a brain Sprite, grow up and realize that Ikaris is useless!" I yelled at the dumb 4-foot child.

"No, he's not." She glared at me.

"Really? He kills one deviant every battle and saves no one but himself! He always starts a fight with one of us thinking he's always in the right. Guess what Sprite, he's not." 

Sprite decided she had enough and stomped out, dramatically. "Sersi what's the plan?" Thena questioned as everyone ignored Sprite's absence. 

"We had a theory that Druig could put the celestial to sleep, if two of us combine our powers with his." Sersi explained. His name made a lump in my throat form, I spent so long trying to forget about our love, our story, his face, his name, him entirely. I quickly swallowed it down focusing on the thing that mattered. 

"Goodm then do whatever that means." Kingo ordered. I sighed walking away to my room. I used my powers to change into some sweats, took a book off my shelf, and read in bed.