three

"Finally, it's morning!" I yelled happily as I got ready in my bathroom, excited to meet up with Team Natsu

"Finally, it's morning!" I yelled happily as I got ready in my bathroom, excited to meet up with Team Natsu. Suddenly, I remembered, I'm not part of Team Natsu anymore.  I walked into the guild hall, immediately being attacked by a book. Mira harshly shoved me, and Erza slashed with me a small dagger. I fell down to the floor, shocked, as Wendy came over to me and began to heal me.

"It's okay, Wendy, I can deal with it myself." I stood up and walked, straight to Mirajane, who still had a scowl on her face.

"Mirajane, can I talk to the Master?"

"Lucy, what would someone as stupid as you need to talk to the master about?"

"A lot of things, Mirajane,"  I scoffed, as she led me up the stairs. At the top, she looked at me, her scowl being replaced by one of shame.

"Lucy, listen..."

"Don't apologize if you don't mean it," I spat, hiding my face because I couldn't bear to look at her.

"But I need to. I know for a fact that you aren't as powerful, but I don't mind having you in the guild. I'm sorry for doing such bad things to you, I just...for the guild's sake."

"I understand, Mira." She hugged me (I didn't hug back), and I walked into the Master's room.

"Oh, Lucy." Master said, pleasantly surprised.

"Master, I'm...I'm, uh, thinking of quitting the guild."

"Why, Lucy?" he asked confused.

"Master, I don't think you've noticed at all. But they don't seem to think I'm strong enough here. They keep hurting me and I can't take it anymore. I'm going to go train with my spirits, but just to let you know, I will join Sabertooth, help them out, and then come back when I want. Is this okay with you, Master?"

"Yes, Lucy." He walked over to me and got rid of my guild stamp and I felt tears prick my eyes as I saw it disappear from my hand..

"Arigato, Master. See you in 2 years or so." I walked out of the guild, no one giving a care. Behind me, I heard Natsu say, "Good riddance."

After Lucy left, Master came out and talked to us

"ARE YOU IDIOTS?! SHE IS YOUR NAKAMA, YOUR OWN GUILD MEMBER! YOU CALLED HER WEAK AND USELESS? YOU REFUSE TO ACCEPT HER AS ONE OF YOUR OWN?!" he shouted, his face turning red from fury.

"Master, because of her, our guild was attacked by Phantom Lord! Because of her, I and Jet and Droy were attacked by Gajeel!" Gajeel looked insulted and picked Levy up by the collar.

"Because of Bunny-girl, I met you! Isn't that enough for you?" He thundered in her face. Gajeel dropped her and then left. Levy brushed herself off, and burst into tears, wailing,

"You're right. I'm sorry Lu-chan!" she shrieked and began crying. At the sound of her cries, Gajeel then came back and hugged her tightly. I rolled my eyes.

"She's rather weak, Master," Erza piped up.

"And she lost against Flare in the Grand Magic Games," I added.

"And she relies on her spirits too much," Lisanna snarled. Master sighed, disappointed, and took a deep breath.

"BECAUSE OF ALL OF YOU, MAKING FALSE ACCUSATIONS, SHE LEFT! AND SHE'S NOT COMING BACK!"

"Good. She knows she shouldn't show her face around here," Gray whispered.

"SHE'S QUIT FOR GOOD. AND GUESS WHERE SHE'S GOING?" We all looked up this time, eager to know where she would be going now. Which guild she would be disappointing now.

"SABERTOOTH! ONE OF YOUR OWN, TO OUR RIVAL GUILD, SABERTOOTH. SHAME ON YOU ALL!"

(edited 190210)

sabertooth is a rival guild, as in for the best guild in the area lol. not actually rivals. sorry for the confusion.