Chapter Fifteen

We carried Lucy to our infirmary, and she slept there, slowly recovering

"Where's Lucy?" an unfamiliar voice shouted into the guild, while Lucy was resting inside.

"Sting-kun, be more quiet." Sting? The whole guild began murmuring.

"In the infirmary," Mira answered. I stood in front of him.

"What are you doing to Lucy?"

"Oh, Natsu. Calm down," Rogue said.

"What are you both doing here?"

"Look, Natsu-san, we don't want to fight. We have the right to go see her. We're her best friends. We protected her and made her feel good about herself. Unlike Fairy Tail."

"And besides, Sting-kun is Lucy's boyfriend," Lector added. Boyfriend? That bastard...wait a minute, why do I care?

"This is getting us nowhere," Rogue growled.

"Fro thinks so too!" Without another word, Sting, Rogue, Lector and Frosch left to go see Lucy.

"Natsu, Wendy, Erza, Gray, follow them." We obeyed and followed right after the group. Sting and Rogue were already inside, helping Lucy up.

"Do you think they have a stronger bond than we all did?" Wendy asked.

"Oh, don't worry, Wendy, our bond was stronger."

	"Sting!" I shouted as he walked inside the room

"Sting!" I shouted as he walked inside the room. He and Rogue helped me up.

"What happened, Lulu-chan?"

"Nothing much...you know, the suicide plan or whatever..."

"We didn't want that to happen though..." Rogue added.

"Yeah, it didn't work. Natsu-san stopped me," I said. Before I could speak again, Sting began kissing me and I slowly melted back. I didn't care-and I don't think Rogue, Frosch, and Lector cared either-because I needed this back.

"Rogue, I'm going to give you a hug...and the rest of you too!" I pulled away from Sting and gave them really tight hugs. I raised my eyebrows, and they got the message as they walked out of the room, waiting for Sting.

"Ano, Sting," I started.

"Yes Lulu-chan?"

"How was the engagement party?"

"Lulu-chan, how did you...?"

"Look Sting, I'm fine with the fact that you're engaged to Yukino. She told me that you missed me and you wanted someone in your guild with the same warm eyes and the same magic and the same warmth and the same laugh. Good job for you."

"Lulu-chan-"

"And I give you my congrats. But promise me, you won't forget about our friendship?"

"How can I? You were my first and my last! I'm going to miss you so much, Lulu-chan."

"Don't be like that, Sting. We'll see each other."

"Sure. Right now, get some some sleep." His lips grazed my forehead, and he left, his feet shuffling against the floor.