Chapter Thirteen

Oh, this was going to be so easy

                Oh, this was going to be so easy. They had no idea how strong I was...but I couldn't use my spirits yet because then they'd recognize me. I did have the most spirits, after all. Okay, I'll use requip and Celestial Dragon Slayer magic.                 

"I'll take you on!" I shouted, and the team met me near the river.

                "Requip!" Erza requipped into The Knight, and I stared at her. But I've matured more. I threw off my robes, and underneath, I wore a bronze covering and a white skirt. I was also wearing my newest favorite silver heels.

                "Requip!" I yelled, and my two favorite swords, Pure Trinity and Fireball, appeared in my hands.

                "She's a requip mage?" the whole guild murmured, including Erza. I saw Mavis sitting up on a tree branch, and I told her not to say anything. She nodded and giggled.

                "Fire Dragon Iron Fist!"

                "Ice Lance!"

                "Heaven's Wheel!" Erza, Gray, and Natsu shouted while Lisanna stood on the side, cheering them on. I saw Happy walk a bit farther away from the team, and come on my "side." All three of the moves coincided with each other, but I was quick and I blocked with a slash from Pure Trinity.

                "My turn! CELESTIAL DRAGON ROAR!" I shouted, and watched as all three of them were wiped out. The guild was dumbfounded.

                "Excuse me, Hikari, can I talk to you?" Levy asked me. We went outside to talk.

                "Levy-san, it's nice to meet you."

                "Hika-chan, I wanted to personally welcome you." Hika-chan, huh?

                "You too, Levy-chan."

                "So you're a requip mage, Celestial Dragon Slayer? And if you're celestial, that means you have keys right?" she asked, being a bit nosy.

                "Levy-chan, I have to tell you a secret," I said, my voice dangerously low.

                "Sure, Hika-chan." Diminish, I thought. My eyes turned back into my shade of brown, and my clothes became my regular clothes, the same ones I wore before I left.

                "Lu-chan?!" she gasped.

                "Levy-chan, told you I'd come back. But please, please don't tell anyone. And call me Hika-chan." Levy nodded, but she couldn't hide her smile. She gave me a big hug. Gajeel came outside.

                "Nice to have you back, Bunny-girl."

                "Man...you too, Gajeel." Alter, I thought. I changed back into my previous clothes (blue eyes, bronze top, white skirt, heels). I walked back into the guild, and Carla came back and hugged me.

                "I've been having precognitions, Carla," I whispered. She let go.

                "Then you've had the...the...suicide one?" I nodded. Natsu stared at me from across the guild, bandages encircling his head. Lisanna lay on his bare chest, and when Natsu closed his eyes, she glared at me. I glared back. I'm not getting my heart broken again.

                Man, this Hikari girl was getting at me

                Man, this Hikari girl was getting at me. She was so pretty, yet so distanced. She really seemed to hate me, but she would often hang out with Levy and Wendy and Charle. I decided to go follow her to her apartment and back. I sat next to her windowsill.

                "Such a long time since I've took such a nice bath." She looked around.

                "Well, obviously they won't come by, Lucy. What are you, stupid? They think you're dead?" she scolded herself. Lucy? Hikari is...Lucy? Happy flew next to me in seconds, and I couldn't believe what I just heard. She changed back into her other clothes, and she opened the window. Ready to climb out.

                "Natsu-san? Happy-san?" she asked curiously.

                "Luce never called me Natsu-san," I growled.

                "Natsu, fine. You figured it out. But you know you can't beat me, so forget about it."

                "I'm going to—"

                "Yeah, yeah, tell the whole guild, I know. But no one would believe you."

                "Sure about that, Luce?" I grinned.