Chapter Sixteen

"Eh, they didn't do anything, Gramps

"Eh, they didn't do anything, Gramps. Sting and Lucy made out for a while, she hugged them, and then they all left," Gray reported.

"They made out?" I asked, and balled my hands into fists.

"Getting jealous, are we?" Erza teased.

"Hey! Don't bring Lucy into this!"

"Don't bring Lucy into what?" a voice said behind me. It was none other than Lucy. I held out my arms for her, but instead she went to Erza and shook her hand.

"Erza, thank you for the fight. That got me pretty psyched on the first day of my rejoining."

"Are you being sarcastic, Hikari?"

"No. I really enjoyed it. In fact, I got those powers the day before, so...it was fun to test them out."

"Hikari!" Luce turned around and hugged Aishi.

"Natsu, Happy's being mean! He's not sharing his fish anymore!"

"Ano, Aishi, Happy only shares with Carla," Lucy responded. Aishi pouted, and Lucy stroked her head.

"Man, Luce is confusing."

"Don't let her hear you call her that," Gray muttered and went to go make out with Juvia. Erza was sitting down and eating her strawberry cake.

"Well, it's not my fault, shrimp!"

"What? It's not your fault? You scared the victim away!" Levy yelled at Gajeel.

"Whoa, calm down, Levy-chan. What happened? One at a time," Lucy mediated.

"Well, Hika-chan, we went on a mission—"

"It was a boring mission—" Gajeel was cut off by a punch to the stomach.

"Continue, Levy," she said. I left with Happy and Aishi to her apartment.

"Aishi, why is she like this?"

"She had a traumatizing past, remember? It was all kind of your fault."

"But can't she see that I said sorry?"

"If saving me from my own suicide is saying sorry, then okay, I accept. But it's not, so I don't care. Let's go, Aishi."

"Wait, L-Hikari, do you mind if I come to your apartment to have tea?" Her face contorted into disgust, but then she smiled softly.

 I don't want to fall for you again, Natsu. But you're making that hard for me. I smiled and thought about our past together. Despite the fact that I was no longer weak, I needed my family with me. As much as Sabertooth was my family, Fairy Tail was a part of me.

"Oi, Luce!" Natsu shouted.

"Yes, Natsu?"

"Is it okay for me to go through the window? And to call you Luce?" I nodded and watched as he opened up the window. We drank some chamomile tea, and he, Happy, and Aishi slept in my room. I summoned Virgo.

"Punishment, hime?"

"No, Virgo. I wanted to talk to you."

"Hime wants to talk? About Natsu-san?"

"Yes, Virgo. I-I'm falling for him again."