Chapter Nineteen

"Well, all the drama is over now," I said out loud as I sat down at my table

"Well, all the drama is over now," I said out loud as I sat down at my table. I dipped my pen in the ink and began to write.

There was once a demon named Lucifer. Originally, she was the star of the demons, and the wife of the great wizard Zeref. But she mistakenly encountered a human man, of which she grew to love. When she went back, Zeref claimed her immediately, but Lucifer then used all her magic to not only purify herself, but to also kill herself. A few years later, she was reborn as a young girl with chocolate eyes and blonde hair—and no doubt, she looked exactly like the demon Lucifer. But this time, she had seemed to hate the demons, especially Zeref. But Zeref still loved this girl (who was technically Lucifer) and she fell in love with him again. But only when she met a certain man did she change, and sacrifice her life in order to save both of them.

"Oi, Luce, that's good."

"NATSU?! When did you get here?!" I screamed.

"While you were writing...is that a problem? I wanted to check on my wife." He pouted, and I leaned in to give him a kiss, but he dodged it.

"Ano, Lucy, what are you doing?"

"What, you don't want a kiss from your wife?" I teased.

I did want a kiss from my wife. I really did. But that could wait.

"So, Luce, what's your story about?"

"You read it, you baka!" she scolded. I smirked and she slowly calmed down.

"Good, Luce." And this time when she leaned in for a kiss, I didn't dodge...I stayed there, savoring it while I could.

"Luce, you remind me of that demon, Lucifer."

"Nani? I'm not a demon!"

"I don't mean like that! I mean that if it wasn't for me, you probably would've fell in love with a very dark man, just like Lucifer fell in love with Zeref. But then we met, and you fell in love with me. From the start, may I add?"

"I did not love you from the start!" she exclaimed, blushing red.

"Just kidding, Luce." She lay on the bed, arms and legs sprawled, and I sat beside her.

"Natsu, I sure am glad I met you."

"Luce...I- I'll make this simple," I stuttered. She looked at me, eyebrows raised.

"I love you." I was cut off by a deep, resounding kiss, and soon enough, we were all over each other, and not to mention an adorable child in 9 months.

Yep. She's my Luce, alright. And nothing can change that.

🌟THE END🌟

Hoshi to hikari,

This is not a sequel.

But anyways...I found a really cute picture too! It's so cute! (No other words to describe it!)

Hope you liked the story!

Love,

-luxanne

P.S. Want to read more like this? Then please check out other stories!

It's Not the End (NaLu Fanfiction)

Hailstorm (GruVia Fanfiction)