Chapter Six

"Loke, please! It's too much!" Blood streaked my blonde hair, and there was a bit of dried blood underneath my nose

"Not until you beat me," he said with a smirk, "You should be taking it seriously too, Lucy. If you want to become stronger and fight Natsu."

"Sure, Loke." I threw one more punch at his stomach, and he grinned.

"That hurts, Lucy. Good job. Now beat me." I punched him on the face, leaving him momentarily dizzy, and the stomach again. He fell back to the ground, defeated.

"Lucy, you did it." Thank the lord. That took a lot of strength out of me.

"Now, Sagittarius, can I train with you?"

"Of course, Lucy-dono. Moshimoshi." He began to help me with using a bow. Unfortunately, even though I had enough strength in my arms, there was too much pressure on the bow. Instead, he helped me train with a sword, and I began to understand how to requip my weapons.

. . .

"Good job, Lucy-dono." A month had passed since I left Fairy Tail, and I was not only a celestial mage, but I could now also requip weapons. In my requip, I also stored my keys-but since that was my magic, it came back to me whether I requipped it or not.

"Thank you, Sagittarius."

"Lucy-sama, are you ready to start going on jobs?" Loke asked carefully.

"Yes, I'm going to temporarily join Sabertooth." Loke looked away. He's from Fairy Tail. I get it. I walked towards the train station and boarded the next train.

"Hello there," I said to the woman who sat next to me. She looked at me, and her face turned into an expression of shock.

"Hikari...?"

"I'm not Hikari, sorry. My name is Lucy, yours?" The woman looked relieved and took her hood off.

"I'm Jevery. I'm from Sabertooth."

"I'm planning on going there now, do you think you can introduce me to Master Ziemma?"

"Hopefully he won't feel bad by the fact that you're only joining temporarily."

"I-I didn't tell you that, did I?"

"No, Lucy, sorry. I can read thoughts. I'm a mage like...Warren?"

"Oh, I was just comparing you guys. But sorry, Jevery. I understand now." She smiled, and I sat next to her. Her eyes were exploring me, and I could tell she was trying to figure out what kind of mage I was.

"Celestial and requip," I said, answering her question.

"Oh. Do you know Sting?"

"Yes, Jevery, I do."

"He was talking about some celestial mage from Fairy Tail the other day..." Oh? Why? Hmmm, I have to settle things with Minerva, too...

"Minerva can be a bit hostile, but I'm sure you'll be fine." The train stopped, and Jevery took me to the Sabertooth guild.

"Is that...?" Lector asked.

"Fro thinks so too."

"Lucy?" Sting asked.

"I'm here to join your guild."

Wonder how Lucy is doing? I really miss her

"Natsu-san?" Wendy asked me while we were backstage, practicing.

"Yes, Wendy?"

"Natsu-san, do you want to talk? About Lucy perhaps?"

"Wendy, there is nothing to talk about."

"Natsu-san, you've been acting so weird ever since Lucy-san left. What happened?"

"I don't know, Wendy, I just miss her." Before Wendy could open her mouth to respond, Erza suddenly called.

"Wendy! I need your help with this part!" She bowed and left.

"Natsu, we're redoing your lines." I went back to the center of the stage, and said my lines. But in the back of my mind, one thought kept coming back. I miss you, Lucy.