Chapter Seven

"What?!" Sting asked, momentarily shocked

                "I was kicked out of Fairy Tail. I want to teach them a lesson by joining there rival guild and showing them who's boss," I said, shrugging.

                "Lucy..."

                "Say, blondie," Minerva began, "I'll let you join if you can defeat me." Minerva challenged me. Great.

You can do it, Lucy.

Thank you, Jevery.

                "I accept, Minerva." I punched her on the nose as soon as we came into contact, but she shook her head angrily She began to use her teleportation magic on me, but I was too quick and I hit her with my lightning spear. She was on the ground, her hair smoking.

                "Okay, fine, I'll let you join." I turned around to see Master Ziemma.

                "Master, I must talk to you in private." We went to his office, and he began talking to me.

                "Master, at some point I am going to have to go back to Fairy Tail because my dad may need me to be in a guild close to him." Master punched the desk. I yelped.

                "Of course, Lucy. I understand." He said, not really understanding. I got my Sabertooth insignia in dark blue on my right hand, on top of the Fairy Tail one.

                "Lucy, I can't believe you joined Sabertooth."

                "Thanks for the welcome, Sting."

                "Lucy...I-I missed you."

                "Huh?" I asked, perplexed.

                "I know we hardly know each other, but I-I really think you're pretty and it would be great to have you in the guild." My face lit up. So someone thought I was pretty?

Who thought it would have been Sting, huh Lucy?

Not me.

                "Uh, thanks, Sting. Say, wanna go out for dinner one day?"

                "How about tonight?" Lector asked, standing next to me. I brought out Plue.

                "Of course, I wouldn't mind," I replied. I'm off to a great start!

                "Happy," I whispered to him

                "Lushee! Don't! You're going to die!" I stayed silent.

                "I don't care! You're still Lushee to me! To Fairy Tail, you will always be Lushee. Not Hikari!" I silently shook Happy, and he woke up.

                "Happy? What were you dreaming about?" I asked.

                "I was dreaming about Lushee, obviously."

                "Who's Hikari?"

                "I don't know, who?"

                "You were saying that in your sleep?" Little did I know that Carla woke up with the same dream.