four

"LUSHEE!" Happy screamed as I left with my bags, from my apartment

 "Yes, Happy?" I asked, momentarily surprised.

"Lushee, please, you don't know what you're doing by going to Sabertooth-"

Listen, Happy, I'm not going yet," I said, cutting him off, "I'm training first. And I promise I won't forget you. You're one of the only guild members who actually like me, right? Of course I won't leave you behind. I'll come when I'm ready, okay?" I kissed him on the forehead, and he flew away sadly, looking back at me.

"Lushee, please come back safe." I nodded and saw Wendy and Carla wave to me. Behind them I saw Gajeel nod and Levy tearfully cry.

"Levy-chan!" I shouted.

"Lu-chan! I'm going to miss you so much!"

"Levy-chan, I'll be back. I haven't completely forgiven you. But I'm still going to miss you." She nodded and gave me a quick hug. I waved back and left. As I walked ahead, I realized how far I was going and how much energy I was putting into this. It was okay though. I needed to show them that I'm not weak.

"I should stop now," I muttered to myself as I saw a restaurant. I had my fill and then I walked to a secluded forest. I was lucky there was a secluded forest near me, it was super convenient for me to train without any unwanted intrusions.

"Capricorn!" I called out as I summoned my spirit.

"Yes, Lucy-sama?" he asked.

"Can you help train me? I'd like to be able to summon more than 2 spirits, learn to wield a sword, and increase my stamina."

"Of course, Lucy-sama." Capricorn told me to begin by meditating, and I sat there for the night, silently meditating.

" Capricorn told me to begin by meditating, and I sat there for the night, silently meditating

"I really can't believe it. She's going to Sabertooth?!"

"It's not like it's going to hurt us or anything. I mean, like, we don't even see each other much."

"That's true, Lisanna. Anyways, wanna go eat at the new restaurant?"

"Of course, Natsu." I took her hand and we walked to the new restaurant. Happy was sitting with Wendy and Carla, crying his eyes out. I huffed in disgust.

"Happy, get ahold of yourself." Lisanna scolded. He dried his tears, and left with a fish in his mouth. What was wrong with him? Did Lucy really have such a big impact on him?

"Lisanna, let's just go. I don't wanna eat here anymore." She took my hand and we left to go back to the guild hall. 

Lucy, take care of yourself. You are my friend, after all. I imagined that if she were to respond, it would be somewhere along the lines of Don't worry Natsu, I will.