Bonus One-shot!

Mirajane fantasized dreamily about her ships while scrubbing one of the glasses-and the guild was normal, Gray stripping, Cana drinking, and so on so forth. But the only two people who were missing were her greatest ship-Natsu and Lucy. Suddenly the guild doors banged open.

"I hate you Natsu!"

"Yeah, then why did you accept my ring?"

"Maybe I was stupid that day!"

"I shouldn't even have proposed to you!"

"Yeah, you shouldn't have!" Now, while Lucy and Natsu were bickering, Mirajane became very angry.

"Who dared to mess up my NaLu ship?" her angry voice boomed through the guild. Natsu and Lucy stood unfazed and continued yelling at each other about the most pointless things ever (whether potatoes tasted good with cheese or not, things like that) but Mirajane was mad that they were arguing in general. Eventually, Mirajane had enough of this, and she strode over to Lucy, who was not scared at all, despite the Devil being in front of her.

"Obviously not! Get over it!"

"Maybe you shoulda just married Sting!"

"You've gone too far, Natsu. Sting was never the right man for me!" Lucy yelled, tears streaming down her face.

"So you're proving that you don't hate me?"

"I don't love you, I didn't love Sting! I love someone else!"

"Then..."

"Well, soon enough, I'll love someone else a bit more," she muttered, but Natsu heard her. He grinned, but quickly hid it, knowing that there was more to this. The guild stood dumbfounded at the sudden outburst, and then they suddenly understood. It was April 1st-April Fools Day. And they were trying to fool the one and only Mirajane.

"Lucy, I would've set you up with someone else!" Lisanna squealed. Mirajane turned around and glared.

"Lu-chan! I can't believe you lied to me! I thought you loved him!" Suddenly, Natsu and Lucy caught on to the fact that they realized the act.

"WHAT IS GOING ON?!" Mirajane screamed, tears streaming down her own face.

"Oi, Mira," Laxus comforted.

"WHAT HAPPENED TO MY NALU? WHAT HAPPENED TO MY 33 NALU BABIES?" she shrieked as Laxus soothed her. Suddenly, Lucy, Natsu, and the rest of the guild, including Laxus began laughing.

"Why are you all laughing?" Mirajane asked angrily.

"Mira...it's...the...first...day...of...April..." Laxus choked out.

"Despite the fact that I love NaLu, you shouldn't have angered Mirajane, sweets. Run for you life!" she cackled as the NaLu couple ran for their life.

-o-

"Mira! That's not fair!" Lucy pouted.

"You love him then?"

"You were at the wedding, Mira!"

"Don't believe you. Kiss him. By the time I come back, I want 33 NaLu babies. Got it?" Mirajane left after locking them both into Lucy's apartment.

"Oi, Natsu, it's all your fault," Lucy scolded.

"Ah, Luce, but you agreed." Mirajane peered into the keyhole and already saw Natsu and Lucy intensely making out.

"Love does the craziest things," Mirajane said, "but life is better that way." She then smiled and went back to her previous job.

-o-

Well, I guess this is the true end to the story. A big thank you to everyone has supported me—my fans, my friends, everyone—this book wouldn't have succeeded without you guys. Thank you for everything.

This was honestly one of my favorite books to write, and while my writing ability is not that strong, I hope you did enjoy it.

If you're disappointed that this book has ended, don't fret! I have other Fairy Tail based stories: Hailstorm (Gruvia) and It's Not the End (Nalu) as well as other teen fiction books: Paper Cranes, Otherworldly, and Of Vodka Shots and Beer Bottles. You can check them out if you would like. Also, if you have any questions about this book or me or anything, the next chapter is a Q&A so check that out as well.

That's everything. Once again, thank you so much!

Lots of love,

-luxanne