Chapter 2 - Holy Macaroni

After a few minutes of scrolling on my phone and laughing with Claire we finally reached out bus stop. Or so she said but I genuinely don't trust her, we have the same shitty orientation senses and could end up in Alaska to be honest.

We got down of the bus awkwardly and asked Claire where are we going to, to which she replied with "I dunno, check Google Maps". And so I did. We started the guiding thing on the app and got scared to shit whenever it would say instructions out of nowhere, specially because we were listening to music and it would just lower out of nowhere and scream 'IN FIVE METERS TURN TO THE RIGHT' so we jumped and laughed, it was fun nonetheless.

"Hey, serious question, what the fuck are we doing?" I asked, assimilating the situation we were in.

"Uh, going to meet your childhood crush?" She said chuckling.

"No, bro, what the fuck, what kind of kinks you think I have? Let me tell you, I have no clue since I've never been in a relationship but metal creepy ass robots ain't one of 'em." I say laughing.

"You sure?" She says, raising an eyebrow while looking at me.

"100-fucking-percentage, plus, what the hell are you trying to shame me for? That robot has Pinkie Pie energy but less annoying so I can actually handle it without going insane, like, Spinel." I say explaining to her while she rolled her eyes, "And you simp for dead characters so shut the fuck up" I finished, laughing.

Claire looked back at me "Listen! It's not my fucking fault that all the characters that I like end up dying man!" She added with a slightly louder tone in a joking dramatic tone.

I laughed and she pretended to be offended before the GPS scared us to death again 'YOU HAVE REACHED YOUR DESTINY'

"JESUS FUCKING CHRIST MAN I'M GONNA GET A HEART ATTACK" I screamed, laughing. Then I started to process what it just screamed, we have reached our destination? What?
You would think that we would've seen the enormous neon mall from a distance but we were too into our stupid talks to even notice it, but effectively, we were there.

"Oh lord Lucifer" I said, I had gotten to the habit of saying that instead of oh my god because of a comment section of a Tik Tok, I don't know which side of Tik Tok I've managed to enter, but it definitely isn't the straight one.
"Well. I hope you know if you gotta buy an entry or something 'cause I ain't asking anything"

"What the fuck are you talking about? I figured how to use busses to get us here, you ask"

"No fucking way mate, you asked your mother not so fucking rando, plus, it's my birthday, I demand it. Please." I said, really begging not to do human interaction, yes, I know it would be the most normal conversation even but I will stay until 5 am thinking about a thousand fucking ways that could've gone better.

"Okay fine. But I'm getting something out of this, and it is not going to be a creepy ass plushie of a piece of metal" She said, walking to the mall.

"Then what the hell do you want?" I asked, walking next to her.

"I'm fine with some chocolate to be honest, and there's no one here so I doubt we have to ask anything to anyone, for now at least.

It made sense after all, you don't need an entry to go into a mall, but considering it could also be called an attraction I was scared of it, though I'm pretty sure you need to get tickets and shit to go into places, just hoping there are some machines who dispens it.
We walked inside and holy macaroni, neon lights everywhere, you couldn't really see their potential since it was 5 pm, but considering it was winter, it wouldn't take long to see them shine, decorations everywhere, a statue of a golden Freddy and just an overwhelming sensation given by the feeling of freedom in such an open area.
A lot of kids were running around, and screaming, screaming loud, god how I hate kids, in the multitude of little children I did notice quite a lot of teenagers, we, of course didn't know any of them, our friend group was of 5 people and none of us went out so the possibility of them being here was slim to none and if we found a classmate here we would ignore them, we just don't like them a lot.