1 YEAR ANNIVERSAY + X-MAS SPECIAL

Y'ALL ONE YEAR SINCE I UPLOADED THIS FANFIC'S FIRST CHAPTER

Fun-fact: I uploaded the first chapter on Christmas because I was bored as hell and the whole FNAF Security Breach boom happened.

As for me, I'm doing fine, kinda. When this gets published my notes for the first semester should be in so I'm probably in trouble because for the life of me I can't understand logarithms ^^

As for all of you I hope that you are doing wonderfully <3

And as for Sun and Moon they are both proud of you and happy that you came back after a year to visit them again ^^

________________________________________________________________________________

No one's POV

You were tired. It was an exhausting day and you couldn't figure out how people with night shifts slept. Plus it was Christmas. WHO WORKS ON CHRISTMAS? This person right here. I mean you, I'm having dinner with my family. Yes, I am breaking the fourth wall.

Thank god you at least liked your job. Sorta. Maybe? Eh. It was good enough. Probably not but you refuse to work at McDonalds so you're taking care of robots.

Yes, you work at the Pizzaplex, turns out that birthday visit made you want to work with murder propense conscient robots. So maybe no more birthday parties? For your sake and for everyone's sake, your parents weren't really happy to find out you had been trapped there again, they said that you might as well do it each year.

So you did. 1 point on the score for Y/N, 0 for parents. It was a tradition at that point, they weren't surprised that when you were old enough to work you chose to work there. They were concerned, but not surprised.

You worked as a night guard, unlike previous ones, you weren't part of a cult that consisted in murdering children. I'm not sure if that's another point on the score for you or one point less in the previous guard. I'll give you another point, why not.

Because of that, now there's a specific guard for each area. Why? One, it's safer; two, they surprisingly have the money. You, of course, worked at the Daycare. C'mon, why wouldn't you? Give me a good reason.

So now, here you are, young adult you, working at Christmas, hope you're proud of yourself, you're now a true slave of capitalism, 1 on the score for them.

You got into the mall and put your headphones away, Spotify just started to play a long ad and you were happy you didn't need music any longer. Faint music was still being heard from the speakers, the cleaning robots were already working, you saw some of your co-workers wave at you from a distance and you waved back.

It was a good atmosphere, you were happy there which is what only mattered to be honest. You made your way to the Daycare and against your inner child desires you entered by the big door and not by the fun and colorful slide. You went to the desk to grab a flashlight and leave any important things there as they could break at any moment when surrounded by those two.

"Hello?" You called out, walking to the middle of the familiar room. Besides being a daily routine today felt special for some unknown reason. "Sun?" You called out louder "Weird" You said to yourself upon the lack of a response.

You looked around the play structures to find them empty. You went over to the ballpit and refused to jump in, but it didn't look like anyone was in. You looked at the ceiling in case they were hanging by the wires. "Where the hell are they?" You said to yourself once more. You found yourself meeting eyes with the balcony leading to their room. If that was even considered a room.

You sighed as you knew you had to go there to look for them, your job was to watch over them after all. After some tedious walking around, you got to their room (I'm not watching a gameplay to remember how the hell you got into their room). "Sun?" You called as you opened the door. The room was empty. Well, not empty, but they weren't there. "The fuck..?" You got further in, you looked under blankets, in some secret rooms and checked the arcade machine wasn't glitching once more.