Chapter 12 - Claire Istg

It had only been a few minutes. You were sleeping peacefully while Moon watched you, but realized that he had been spending around 6 minutes watching you sleep and decided it was creepy. Even for him.

He slowly moved away for you, careful to not wake you up on accident and got up slowly, as if you could sensor any small movement on your radar while being asleep. Which wasn't the case here exactly, sort of, you were a heavy sleeper sometimes, the storm of the century could be happening while you're sleeping and you still won't wake up, but then someone might open a door to go to the bathroom and wake up immediately. It was a game of Russian Roulette with you honestly, though Moon didn't know and just made sure to be careful.

He was going to roam around until he saw a small light source coming from a table. Curiosity got the best of him since it wasn't a flashlight and he doesn't recall having anything that could shine that way. As he tippy toed his way to the table he knew what it was, Your phone. It was still unlocked. Besides not having one he knew what it was and how they worked. He wasn't some fucking boomer.
Moon guessed that you had it to never block its screen since it was already unlocked, 'Y/N probably just forgot to lock it again" he though to himself. Moon grabbed it with intentions of locking it but something stopped him. What could go wrong? Moon felt guilty, why would he do this? A good person wouldn't just check a person's phone without their permission. Especially like this. But he was too curious to care about morals and manners now.

He looked back at you making sure that you were asleep. Once he made sure he sat slowly and turned the brightness off so that it would blind him so much 'Who needs that much brightness?' he questioned.

'Alright so what do I do?' He thought. He checked the notifications, nothing weird. Reddit post you might wanna check, something from Cookie Run: Ovenbreak? Alright..? Some messages from Claire 🏳️‍🌈 and more messages from Tik Tok of someone named A. Seems about right..? He didn't delete them in fear that you might notice, but completely ruined that as he clicked into the notifications.

The Reddit post was something from r/im14andthisisdeep. Cookie Run: Ovenbreak opened an app that started to blast music and he closed it in pure and utter fear. He turned the volume off. The Tik Tok messages were A reacting to videos you had sent and he found out that A and Claire 🏳️‍🌈 were the same person. About that, he went into your chat with her. You hadn't read some messages.

/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

+So you blame me for liking a guy from an otome game THAT YOU ALSO PLAYED 😡😡 AND ALSO SIMP FOR ANOTHER AND IS A BASTARD YOU DADDY ISSUES
+I swear why do you like Jumin 🤨
+Anyways, you blame me for that but you simp for an irl Moon robot? 😃
+I mean, you go best friend 🥰👍
+Just don't fuck him lmao ☠️

/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

What. The phone fell out of Moon's hand and make him come back to reality as hit made a loud thump noise. He struggled to get the phone back in his grasp as he had butter fingers all of a sudden for the embarrassment that he felt. 'I shouldn't have read that, why did I read that.' He kept repeating to himself as he hit his forehead with one of his hands in a repetitive motion.

He looked back at you and then back to the chat. That Claire had to be joking. Just playing around. Right? He saw that you had more apps on your phone such as Purrfect Tale or Wattpad but didn't have any interest in them as what happened now was the most drama that ever happened in the past years.

He was nervous, yet, he wanted to play around with Claire. See what information he could get out of Claire and then give hints to you to slowly drive you mad. He didn't convert to an angel in a matter of seconds you know?
So that's what he did. He saw how you wrote in past chats. Look for your grammar, abbreviations you commonly used and emojis that were recent. Though he had to say he understood nothing of the emojis. Couldn't figure out the meanings. Gen Z power baby 😈