Chapter 13 - I'm a Dumbass

"Sunshine? Sunshine! Wake up!"

"Huh wha?" I questioned as I slowly woke up from the nightmare that turned into a comfortable dream.

"It's three o'clock already! It's time to wake up, only that way we can do even more activities!" He said eagerly.

"Ok ok, you're talking too loud and in a too excited voice. Chill man." I said as I sat up.

"Oh alright" He chuckled as he lowered his voice "I'll go look for board games, I found your phone on the floor, have it, I'll be back" He whispered, he gave me my phone and he flew away into his room incrusted on the wall. Well alright then.

I checked my phone and was confused at the block of a's that Claire sent for no reason, I jumped into the chat and just left her on read as I was too lazy to check what the hell happened earlier to trigger her to spam me like that, she was just probably bored, although what the fuck is she doing awake? Go to sleep bitch. I waited on the floor as my eyes got used to the blinding lights of the Daycare and waited for Sun to come back with board games for no reason, am I complaining? No, not at all, if by some chance Sun has Monopoly I don't think we'll even have enough time to finish a game, you ever played a good game of Monopoly? That moment where you've been playing for hours, there are no properties left and everyone has a thousand houses but somehow all of you are poor, strugilling to stay afloat, jail becomes heaven and just as soon as you get 200 dolars from going to the start of the board you lose it in some random 'luck' card. Chaos in its more pure form, as well as capitalism and betrayal. And let's not talk about Uno. That's another story for another day.

My eyes got used to the lights and I tried to remember what I dreamt seconds ago. It was a nightmare at first but then somehting happened and it was good. I was in a a town, no one was there axcept for a thing around 4 meters tall that was fully white, bony ass body along with a face with an enourmeus smile and 2 huge eyes that were just pure black, plus, he moved faster than the random spiders you found in your house, so yeah, shit was scary, but then for some reason Moon appeared and he took me inside of the homes of the town, it looked like a backroom so I was still scared, but yet, being with Moon made me relaxed, I think at some point I said I loved him. I don't know what my consciense is trying to tell me but I don't like it. I think. I should't like it. Come on Y/N you can't be even weirder can you? Nevermind you totally can.

"I'm back!" I was knocked out of my thoughts as I heard Sun yell as he flew down to the floor. Well he wasn't flying, there was a wire but still, it's the thought that counts you know? If I wanna believe a robot Sun is flying I will.

"Hey there. What games do you have?" I asked.

"Well, I have a couple card decks, other games with cards, classics such as chess, checkers, Scrabble, Trivia, Twister, Connect 4,..." He kept naming games.

"What about Monopoly?" I asked curious, it's a really iconic game, it seems odd that they don't have it.

"Sorry Sunshine, we took it out since it would only bring arguments and parents complained because their kids would talk about mortages and things like that and thought that we were washing their games of sorts." He laughed off. I guess it makes sense, sending your kids to a mall filled with robots and coming back from the daycare talking about how they went bankrupt and had to sell everything to then lose anyways.

"What. Ok sure, how about Uno?"

"Same thing, too problematic. We got Dos though!"

"No, get that thing away from me you psychopath" I said as I grabbed Dos and threw it as far as I could. "Also. Twister? You guys have advantages, no one could out-win you nor Moon."

"We don't play Twister, kids get scared. So what would you like to play?"

"Uhhh... Let's go with... Chess!" I said as I grabbed it "Wait, this may be a bad idea"