Chapter 3 - Meeting Sun

It had already been a few hours, me and Claire were at the arcades, we met a few cool kids and got added to a group they had to hang out at the mall. Now that is some fucking dedication.

We were already on our way out, the mall closed on 30 minutes anyway, Claire was waiting for me outside along with the new kids we met.

"Yo Molly, what's your favourite robot?" I asked out of curiosity.

"Hmmm, probably Montgomery, he looks so rad, what about you? I can see you being a classic and liking Freddy, no hate tho!"

"What? No, fuck Freddy. I like Sun" I said, hoping someone would agree with me and not look like a total dumbass.

"Who?" Molly tilted her head, confused.

"Y/N if you're the only one who knows of that guys existence I'm gonna laugh my ass off" Claire added.

"No way! You guys don't know him? There's posters of them everywhere! Sunnydrop?? Sound familiar?" They didn't know him? What the hell! I didn't make him up, of that I'm 100% sure, my mind could never come up with something that complex without realising that it's making it up.

Emma hummed but didn't say anything, they all looked at eachother and shook their heads, Claire looked ready to laugh.

"Wait." A guy said, please know who I'm talking about you random 15 year old brunette boy "I know him! He works at the Daycare, right?"

"Yes! Jesus Christ, thanks!" I said, I was starting to get a little too paranoid.

"Wait, so a random guy who takes care of kids is your favourite?" Molly asked.

"Yes, my likings are quite peculiar."

"Then why didn't you go there?" The same boy who knew him asked.

"What. I'm 14, how am I supposed to go at the Daycare, that's for little fellas, I'm a big fella. Arguable, but technically I am"

"Yeah, but actually age isn't a requirement, you can go there even if you're 60 years old." Everyone looked towards me and I did something that I never thought I would do, take a decision on my own, and that decision being going to a Daycare.

"Yeah, so like, I'm going there, byeee" I said walking into the Pizzaplex again.

"What? It's closing in 30 minutes!" Claire questioned. "Look, I know you're dumb but you can't probably be THAT dumb. Nevermind you totally can." She said face palming, everyone laughing in the background, yet for me, they were becoming blurry noises in the background.

I would usually be scared to death and nervous giving the situation, everyone was going to the exit and I was going back in, they all looked in my direction and I would've been terrified, but my obsession over some Sun motherfucker blinded me.

I reached the Daycare soon enough and found out I had to pay for some ticket to get inside, which I completely paid for, like, that shit isn't stopping me now.
I went inside the Daycare and I swear something in my chest went off. It wasn't even the actual thing, but there was a golden statue of sun and moon.
OH MY FUCKING GOD I'M GOING TO MEET HIM AAAAAA
Ok Y/N, calm the fuck down.

Nevermind I can't.

"The Pizzaplex is closing in 15 minutes, to all guests, please get out of the building"

Yeah. No. I looked over the net and saw a fucking fantasy. That, THAT LOOKED AWESOME, plus! The way to access it was a fucking slide! It even said 'Slide into fun!' Which is kinda creepy not gonna lie, but do I even trust my gut? Nooo, so guess who went into the damn slide. You're right, this fella right here.

I was inside, it led into a ball pit, I walked a bit further and looked across the Daycare to see at the play structures. I walked out of the ball pit and wondered around for Sun. There wasn't a trace of him anywhere which made me sad, but then again the play structures looked fun as hell so I started going inside them.

There were generators in them, which, weird flex, Fazbear Entertainment but sure..?

"The Pizzaplex is closed for now, Freddy and the band are very tired and will be back again tomorrow"

"What. WHAT NO! I'M HERE! OH MY GOD WHY AM I DO STUBBORN?" I screamed at myself, why did I stay playing at the slide and shits? My mother is going to be so worried, and Claire as well, an d maybe those random kids that I met today, talking about them, I would check my phone to see if any of the people I mentioned noticed but my phone had no battery.

I screamed in frustration and sighed while sitting. I felt like crying honestly, I had gotten myself into a humongous mess, I'm never going outside again, I was fine being locked in my room. I hugged my knees and hid my head between them trying to calm down, I was still on the play structures. At least I got locked here and not in the middle of the fucking mall, actually, that would've been probably better since this is a closed space that I haven't explored and I spent my entire day in the mall. How the hell did I get into this situation...

"Hello! New friend!"

I jumped and screamed as I looked into the slide that led to the place I was in, being the origin of the sound, and there I saw him.

"Sun?" Listen man, I love you, but right now it's not the moment.

"You're sure up late! Are we having a slumber party? When did you get in here?" He radiated adrenaline and 5 year old energy, so basically a lot of energy. God how I love this guy.

"I..." I was surprised to say the least, I mean, he DID come out of nowhere, and why is he active once the Pizzaplex is closed? And why is he climbing here? And why are the lights still on? That's some waste of money.
The situation is me fighting my fear of being locked here and my happiness of finding this guy.

"I just came in." I answered his question after a good minute of thinking, he just stood there in silence waiting for my answer as he came out of the slide and sat criss-crossed next to me.

"Are you new here? I don't think I recognize your face!" He said each sentence screaming, kt lightened my mood and managed to get a smile out of me.

"Yes, well, sorta" I chuckled, he looked so invested in anything I said "It's the first time I come here but I've been living here forever"

"Oooo!" He clasped his hands together "Wanna play with me?" He said going into the slide but letting one arm out reaching out to me.
What was going on was surreal but I was so happy it was happening that I didn't care about getting back and was just worried about spending time with him. "Yeah!" I grabbed his hand and started sliding down into the ground.

"We can finger paint, tell stories, drink Fizzy-Faz until our head expLODE and then stay up all night!" He said while doing some funky moves and moving around me, I felt like a little kid and I loved it.

"There's only one rule-"

"Keeping the lights on?" I interrupted him. If you like this place you're bound to know about rumours, lawsuits and news regarding it, one of them being kids that came out of here traumatized, being terrified of turning the lights off. I assumed it had to do with Moon but there wasn't really that much information on the topic.

Sun was taken aback by me interrupting him, but luckily he wasn't angry, just surprised I knew it. "Looks like you're an expert on the subject!" He said cheerfully while I laughed.

I don't know how I'm gonna get out, but I'm going to play with my favourite guy for a while and then, and only then I'll have a crisis regarding how I'm getting out.