Chapter 6 - Fuck Off

Shit. He's climbing inside from the top.
VIDEOGAMES TAUGHT ME THAT HAVING A HIGHER GROUND GIVES YOU ADVANTAGE AND HACKERS WILL THROW THAT ADVANTAGE OF THE WINDOW.

I scrambled around for a second until I decided to start going down into this mess of slides and nets. He kept laughing every once in a while and kept saying things like 'good night' but in a horrible, terrifying way, and as much as I like creepy shit, I was not living for it right now. I'm gonna be honest here, I felt like crying, I'm trapped in some Daycare with a dude that could potentially kill me, plus, he knows this place inside out, I know jack shit, but if I started crying I would start hyperventilating and seeing blurry and my nose would be runny and that's just worse, so pull yourself together Y/N, because we have... How many minutes left? I could turn on the flashlight to see it but I wasn't even turning it on to see where the hell I was going because of the attention it draws, and it's not like it's in a scenario like 'Ah, it's dark, but I can still see pretty much everything!' No, this was pure black, a labyrinth made for kids colored like an infinite void of nothingness.

I was back down again, I don't know how. I looked back to where I came from, or at least where I though I came from and saw some red lights moving down as well, so Moon knew where I was. Great.

I needed to find a place to hide or go to, but where? The other play structure is a big no-no because I would just trap myself at the top again and this time with no chance of escaping through the bottom if Moon follows me, the ball pit was a decent option I guess? We both struggle to move around and I could see his eyes glow and get away from them but moving around makes a lot of noise and could easily detect me. The castle and slides behind the ball pit where dead ends. The only place left would be the security desk, I mean, it should be safe, right? Now, here's the problem. What is actually off-limits? Because, it can mean that they are not allowed to go to those areas as a rule that they must follow, but then again, it can also mean that in their coding they are incapable of some sorts to access those areas. In anyway, he does not give two shits about any rule right now and I'm pretty sure they're sentient so their code can't really do that, plus, he's probably broken if he's trying to kill me, so yeah. Is he trying to kill me actually? He could just be trying to get me to sleep considering it's almost 1 am, still it could also mean he wants me dead.

Ok so WHERE THE FUCK DO I GO? He was almost down and I honestly didn't want to meet him face to face. Play structures, trapped on top. Ball pit, too much noise very easy to detect. Castle and slides, dead end. Security office, can be accessed easily but I guess it's the best option? Maybe?
I booked it to the desk and crouched behind it, my breathing was heavy and I felt him being on the ground already, I don't think he saw me, we were both walking in the dark but I wouldn't be surprised if he had night vision. God damn it Sun! Why didn't you warn me? You thought I would hate you or something? Probably, yeah that's most likely the reason, but now I might die!

My phone. Could I do something with it? It had some battery. I listened for Moon to try to locate where he was heading, it sounded like he went to the other play structure so I could check my phone for a solution. 20 percent? Turn that bitch on right now. It made a low vibrating noise but I doubt he heard anything with the noise the slides make, combined with his steps and laughs. I don't really know what to do with the phone but maybe I get lightened with knowledge once it turns on.
It turned on finally, I turned the brightness to minimum, put in my password and went to the first place that came to my mind. Wikipedia. Don't ask. My thought of process is that maybe I can find some info of this guy online that would help me somehow and I didn't lose anything trying. Since I had the phone I checked the time, 12:57, good? I'm surprised about the fact that he did have a Wikipedia page but who am I to judge.

It was all pretty deductible anyways, like: he gets activated in the dark, his name is Moon, he is active at naptime in the Daycare, there are multiple reports of kids not being able to sleep with their light off after meeting him, blah blah blah. Wait what. I mean, makes sense, but still, what? Ok so I found nothing useful, he is just an asshole by nature, and in the time I was researching he got out of the play structure.