Chapter 16 - I'm Sorry

I watched Vanny skip around until she was out of sight, Moon was close to me now, hugging me in a protective manner, he was kinda hurting me because of how strong he was grabbing me yet I didn't really mind. Eventually he let go of me and I slowly peeked out to see if she was still there, nowhere to be seen. I walked backwards scared until I bumped into Moon, I turned around and looked at him worried.

"Vanny is real?" I asked, begging that my eyes were lying to me. Vanny was an urban legend to be honest, everyone heard of the white rabbit that killed kids at the Pizzaplex, and yes I know that Fazbear Entretainment doesn't pride itself on safetyness yet I didn't expect a child murderer to be real. Plus, given that she's here and it's obvious that it's not an animatronic because of how fluid she moves she's probably part of the staff! "I was better in the Daycare Moon, can we go back?" I asked him as he didn't answer me and he just looked nevously left and right.

"What? No." He said

"Why not?" We were whisper-yelling

"Because if we go to the Daycare the lights will be on"

"So?"

"So I won't be able to be with you." He snapped, yelling and grabbing me by my arms. "Sorry" He let go of me. "I didn't mean to, I just..." He trailed off, he sounded puzzled "You're right, you're better with Sun. Let's go back" He turned around and started walking towards the Daycare.

"Wait!" I called out of instict. Moon turned back to face me, confused, I didn't know what to say, I acted without thinking "We don't have to, we, we can do what you originally planned! Which I don't know what is-- But no worries! We don't have to go back to the Daycare, I want to be woth you too Moon."

Moon looked confused "But, I'll only be a bother to you-"

"No you won't!" I interrupted him "We can hang around" I did a little happy dance hoping to cheer him up

"We can't, I'll only worry you" He affirmed sadly "Vanny is around and Sun will keep you safer in the Daycare, outside is dangerous, plus, it's dark, I can see, but you are limited to a crappy flashlight" He said pointing to it "Let's just go back" He said taking my hand and basically dragging me, I wanted to say something else yet his tight grasp drove my mind to question if Moon was aware of how hard he had grabbed me everytime, probably not, if that was the case I think he would've loosened it.

"But, come on!" I tried pulling my hand back and Moon didn't even flinch, still walking me to the Daycare "You also work with kids, you're just as important and safe as Sun! You know you are!" Moon kept walking "Moon?" He kept ignoring me "Moon! I know you can hear me!" He kept walking me to the Daycare. His grasp got even tighter, actually hurting me now "Moon, you're hurting me." I said. "Moon" He kept walking and he just grasped harder "Moon can you let go?" I asked with teary eyes. Call me a crybaby but this man threw my entire body againt a wall with no effort whatsoever so I'm not really in the mood to learn how fast he can break a bone. "MOON!"

"WHAT?" He screamed back at me. He saw my teary eyes and looked as my hand, quickly releasing it.

I grabbed my hand and saw the marks he left, so far he left marks on both my neck and hand, along with making me bleed. "It's fine, don't worry" It wasn't fucking fine, if I stayed with this motherfucker I would be dead in no time, either he did it willingly or not, still, I felt bad because I could never with him just chilling or playing as I did with Sun. Then again Sun doesn't have fucking anger issues so yeah Moon go to therapy or cry yourlself to sleep like the rest of us but don't break my fucking hand. How am I supposed to explain to my mother that a Moon robot almost broke my hand and left marks on my neck?