Epilogue

It was your 15th birthday. It was a Wednesday this one. You had just gotten out of school, where your friends sung happy birthday to you at last period in hopes that your teacher would forget you were getting out before time. It was embarrassing but you still managed to get out early, so stonks I guess.

You were chatting with your friends as you got out and went through different routes as you each had to reach your house, Claire lived very close to you so she accompanied you until you got home.

"So 15th finally, how are you feeling?"

"I feel like I am still 13 to be honest" You both chuckled

"Are you excited to go to the Pizzaplex?" She asked. Your mother was glad that you were alive when you came back that day but was incredibly mad at you, which made sense. She didn't let you go even near that place again, although you convinced her that when you were 15, you should be more responsible so you would not get trapped there. She didn't believe that bullshit so you just begged to her and it worked somehow. Now you were going there after eating with Claire, around 4pm.

"Hell yeah! A fucking year waiting for this!" You laughed.

You talked some more and waved eachother goodbye. You got home and checked your phone for any messages and saw one from your mother: 'I won't be home for making lunch, you have instant noodles somewhere'. You replied with a thumbs up and she replied with a message along the lines of: don't burn yourself and don't get trapped again in the mall. You sighed and responded with another thumbs up.

After succesfully not burning yourself with hot water, you had your instant noodles as lunch. Time passed by, around 15:45 you started to get dressed since you were always late and you really didn't want to be late today. You got down at time and waited at the bus stop, eventually Claire showed up and you both got on the bus once more to go to the Pizzaplex. The difference is that now you actually knew how to use the bus and weren't panicking at each stop wondering if it was your stop and you were going to miss it.

You finally got to the Pizzaplex and now is when things got interesting. You were both excited, after all, it's been a year since you both got here. Claire wasn't grounded, but she didn't want to come here alone, besides, you were the one that knew everything about this place, if she went alone here she would be completely lost, so you were here as a guide making sure she didn't get actually lost, although the map bots would make it difficult for you to get lost. They wouldn't make it difficult to send you to a hospital though, those guys gave you heart attacks.

You hang out with the glamrocks for some time, later you went to the arcade and showed DJ Music Man to Claire, which he found terrifying. And then you saved the best for last. The Daycare. You had a lot of time, it was still 7pm, it didn't close until 12, you knew that damn well. You guided Claire into the Daycare and her inner child loved how it looked just as much as you.

You went down the slide first and Claire followed. You looked and saw a lot of children everywhere, made sense, but it was weird for you since all the time you spent here it was you and Sun or Moon. Still you didn't care about them, you weren't here to take care of them, you were here to see Moon and Sun.

Walking around you didn't see them at a first glance, but considering the many places you can hide in here they can be anywhere. So of course, you started with the oh-so famous play structures. Just how many time have you been terrified to get out of them. Goddamn you Moon.

You and Claire went diferent ways to find Sun faster. You went to the right one and Claire to the left one. While traveling inside, you had to get past crying kids, some others who swore were the kings of some made up kingdom, and the famous kid asking for a password to pass by, you simply got past him since you were 15 and he was aproximetly 6. Eventually, you both met down and confirmed that Sun was on none of those structures.