Chapter 4 - Off-limits, ooOoOO, scary

I was playing around with Sun, hide and seek, crafts, swimming in the ball pit, horrible jokes, card games, you name it! Almost an hour had gone by, what could I say honestly, I loved the guy, the music playing was a bop and time did sure fly.
Sun radiates energy, pun intended, and spending time with him was just so fun, I didn't even notice how late it was, luckily I had a watch that I bought when I was like 6 years old and still haven't ran about of battery somehow. Although I have to mention I was getting worried for my parents, friend, friends? And myself if I'm quite honest, this place definitely doesn't pride itself on its safety.

Fear soon started to get onto me and Sun was quick to notice. I was lost in my thoughts and didn't notice the ceasing sound of noises of balls moving as Sun was swimming through them in the pit. My sight was locked in one point but I wasn't quite seeing it as my mind was in another dimension worrying about a thousand things making my vision blind besides being completely able to see, it was a familiar experience, that didn't calm me down nor make me feel better.

"Hello! Earth calling to Y/N! Are you there Sunshine?" Sun called, pulling me out of my thoughts. Ok, I gotta say the sunshine thing got me, it's adorable yet it came out of nowhere, not like I'm complaining though.

"Huh? Oh yeah I guess I was worried about my family they'll probably be scared to death, if only I could call them to tell them I'm fine. Isn't there a phone nearby?" I questioned to him, he put a finger in his chin as if he was thinking about the hardest question on earth, it was a pretty simple question, if you work, well, live here you would answer that instantly, now wouldn't you?

"Oh! I know!" He screamed out of nowhere, jumping out of the ball pit "But that is off-limits, we will get in trouble..." He said looking down to me while fiddling with his fingers, his voice trailing lower as if he felt fear. He can't feel fear can he? I mean, he's a robot, but it looks pretty sentient. Ok let's not have an existencial crisis shall we?

"Well, isn't there another phone on this entire mall?" Like, an entire mall and only one phone? Yeah right, I know this is from Fazbear Entertainment but come on! You can't mess up that bad.
I feel like I'm underestimating this company.

"Well yes! But leaving the Daycare is very dangerous! The main band roam the Mall and there not very friendly at night. That's why I'm so glad I didn't have to fight to keep you here!" He smiled at me. Well, he was always smiling. Ok now I get why Claire says that I'm weird for liking him but fuck her, what would she know about robots. And what the hell is he talking about? Not friendly? Please tell me I'm not going to die, not now for the love of God, I have to watch so many series.

"How about a security guard? There must be some, roaming the Pizzaplex, one will come here eventually and see me right?" I question, getting up as I was previously sitting on some rainbow bridge, trying to get to eye level with me despite the obvious height difference.

"Guards don't come here at night. They know I'm a responsible person and trust the Daycare to me!" Uhhh, yeah... That sure is the reason buddy, keep up the hard work.

"So the place that was off-limits is inside the Daycare and a safe place?"

"Yes! But it's off-limits Sunshine! What if I get in trouble and have night guards don't trust in me anymore?" He said worried.

"How are they supposed to know I even used the phone?" I said, looking around for said phone as Sun followed fearful behind "Plus! I'm using it to call my parents because of an accident! How are you going to get in trouble because of that? If anything, you're doing your job." I said, trying to make him trust in me. "Now, won't you be a kind friend and tell me where the phone is?" I said clasping my hands together and looking at him with pleading eyes, he pulled back surprised "Please Sun?" I asked in a higher tone, Jesus what am I, the teacher's pet in class?